This thread is privately moderated by wrong17, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 15, 2020, 05:54 PM
Trader Rating: 125
wrong17
Thread OP
$275.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

TransTEC 2.5" Beetle HD PNP - With DJI FPV Air Unit

Upgraded TransTec 2.5" Beetle with beta95x prop guard and I recently upgraded the ESC firmware to JESC to support 48khz Bidirectional DSHOT.

Please note, that they Beta95X prop guard were used and has 2 broken struts. These struts on the ducts were broken before I mounted on the beetle. The 95x props guard was a test to see if it would fit on this quad. I was planning to put new prop guards on it but these ones you see in the pictures works flawlessly so I never need to change it. The original clear props guards that are brand new are included too. I rather use the black ones because it is a lot more durable.

Please check out my rotorbuilds page for the full detail about this quad: https://rotorbuilds.com/build/23343

The price does NOT include the Crossfire RX or Immortal T antenna. If you want it, please add $20.

If you want to insure this package, please add $5. Or else, I am NOT responsible for it after USPS accepts the package.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply