This thread is privately moderated by doohans, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 14, 2020, 07:29 PM
Thread OP
Link

surfTX (arduino_surface_TX_4ch)

[surfTX Github Page]

https://github.com/doohans/arduino_surface_TX_4ch

This project is another fork from https://github.com/Gabapentin/Arduin...-Radio-control

The focus of this project is Making PISTOL type TX for surface vehicle such as car or boat.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2020, 07:48 AM
This with free arduino pins and trims was more a question.

The only other thing I am mising is making the name only 4 leters, you cant input a space bar in the name.

Regardles of this, this project is what I was shearching for a long time.

Thanks for making this possible.

Sep 15, 2020, 08:02 AM
Thread OP
Ar you asking about trim function? there is no Common Shared Trim function. only sub trim exist. but you can calibrate center position of pots(throttle, steering, ch3 and ch4).

calibration mode ; turn on power with pressing select button.

And. do you need space letter for Model Name? if you do i will add space letter so that you can input the letter.
Last edited by doohans; Sep 15, 2020 at 08:11 AM.
Sep 15, 2020, 08:26 AM
Yes i was talking about sub trim, that would be accesibel for ch1 and ch2 via 2x2 buttons not needing to go in to the menue.

As for the name all wltoys cars are 4 leter or am I mistaking? Mine P929 is 4 letters.
Sep 15, 2020, 08:36 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisky
Yes i was talking about sub trim, that would be accesibel for ch1 and ch2 via 2x2 buttons not needing to go in to the menue.

As for the name all wltoys cars are 4 leter or am I mistaking? Mine P929 is 4 letters.
1. You can set sub trim only in sub trim screen. there is no way to adjust sub trim in main screen in this time.

2. In my case. i use underbar( _ ) instead of space
for example "P929_".
i will add space letter soon. plz wait.
Sep 15, 2020, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doohans
1. You can set sub trim only in sub trim screen. there is no way to adjust sub trim in main screen in this time.

2. In my case. i use underbar( _ ) instead of space
for example "P929_".
i will add space letter soon. plz wait.
Bouth is not a must, the surfTX is alredy werry neat.

Now I only heave to make a front pannel for my transmitter, then I post some picts.
Sep 16, 2020, 03:07 AM
Almost got it right...
Sep 16, 2020, 05:56 AM
Take 2!

Maybe i will cut names in the plate, for v3...
Sep 16, 2020, 08:32 AM
Thread OP
Nice panel! You printed panel with 3D Printer! Good shape!

Good News~
I Pushed v1.4 version to Github. Now You can download it. It has Space Character for Model Name.
Sep 17, 2020, 02:23 AM
Quote:

Good News~
I Pushed v1.4 version to Github. Now You can download it. It has Space Character for Model Name.
Uploaded, looks like it's working
Last edited by bisky; Sep 17, 2020 at 02:32 AM.
Sep 17, 2020, 05:36 AM
Team OpenAVRc

SurfTx nRF24L01

Hi,
thank you in advance for the next modification TX of "Gabapentin".
I transferred SurfTX to nRF24L01 and I2C LCD.
I'm on 99% of CPU memory. The code will be optimized to include telemetry and possibly FHSS. I like direct control of RF SPI and open source. If you are interested, I will create a fork on Github.

George
Last edited by StanekTM; Sep 17, 2020 at 06:55 AM.
Sep 17, 2020, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanekTM
Hi,
thank you in advance for the next modification of "Gabapentin".
I transferred SurfTX to nRF24L01 and I2C LCD.
I'm on 99% of CPU memory. The code will be optimized to include telemetry and possibly FHSS. I like direct control of RF SPI and open source. If you are interested, I will create a fork on Github.

George
Nice i will take a peak.
Sep 17, 2020, 06:01 AM
Quote:

Good News~
I heave calibration problems, in 1.3 this was not the case. No more center as before..
Sep 17, 2020, 06:52 AM
Team OpenAVRc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisky
I heave calibration problems, in 1.3 this was not the case. No more center as before..
I looked at changes 1.3 and 1.4 and they did not concern the calibration mode. Try recalibrating the joysticks. The eeprom was probably disrupted.
Sep 17, 2020, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanekTM
I looked at changes 1.3 and 1.4 and they did not concern the calibration mode. Try recalibrating the joysticks. The eeprom was probably disrupted.
When I upgradet it was working. Then I calibrated just for fun, and it is not centred any more. Tried erasing eprom, te result is the same. Will upload blank sketch when I heave time.

Quick Reply