This thread is privately moderated by ARGliding, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2020, 08:06 PM
BaaBaa Black Sheep
Thread OP
Discussion

Maiden\Maiden

Well here it is guys and gals. Gotta say I was nervous but I did pretty good for my first ever flight. Sorry about the 2 video set-up. My camera gal tensed up a little on my take off and maybe have hit a button which stopped the recording. A couple of minutes later at least she did realize that it had stopped. She was able to catch the last half of my flight. Alot learned in this short\fast 5 minutes of flight. I did have the GPS disabled. I knew I wouldn't use any of those features and I have read to much about them messing up. With my layout and tree line here I decided its more safe to fly without the GPS. Takeoff was a little sketchy but just pulled back and let her climb. Got on up just rolled around until my timer went off and then started the nerve racking part, the landing. Now I've played this out in my head hundreds of times. With every many many passes on the tractor while I was dragging out the run way I would just day dream of my flight pattern,approach and landing. Which trees to stay above, which tree\s to go around. I feel good about this evening and that's all that really matters. Hope y'all enjoy some noob videos.

Well fart. Typed this out to find out I can't upload videos here. Bummer. I guess I'll look into getting a tube account and linking.

Maiden Pilot Take Off (0 min 8 sec)

Maiden Flight (1 min 58 sec)

Hope that's how this works🖕
Last edited by ARGliding; Sep 13, 2020 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Added video links
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply