This thread is privately moderated by fpvgawd, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 12, 2020, 10:56 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Connex ProSight with Genesis Array and spare camera, TX and RX

1x full working Connex Prosight with VAS Genesis Linear array antenna. Bought it awhile ago planning on using it with my head plays for HD video if I ever got into the larger quads but never did. Have been loving planes and not so much quads so I think im getting ready to let most of my stuff go for it.
Comes with a spare Rxx, Tx and Camera. Has all hardware originally included in kit.
$100 shipped

-not selling the array seperate sorry
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply