This thread is privately moderated by Joe01, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 09, 2020, 07:36 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Stabilized receivers

HELP!! I am very new to rc planes. I started with an XK A800 and I like the stabilization. I have just ordered a Sky Surfer X8 and thought about fitting a FrSky S 6 R receiver. I have an Fs i6 radio, will the two items work together? I look forward to any help I can get from you folks!!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2020, 08:15 AM
Design Engineer
So long as the radio uses the same protocol to communicate with the receiver that the receiver uses, you should be good.
Does your radio use ACCST or ACCESS? I don't think it does. Flysky and FrSky are two different companies. A general rule of thumb when choosing a receiver, go with the same brand as your transmitter. that way they can communicate with each other. you will need to find a flysky receiver that has some stabilization.
Sep 09, 2020, 08:59 AM
Thread OP
Cheers for the help. I'll start looking. Only been flying a month with the XK and the stabilization sure helps when you are learning!! Enjoyed it so much I've ordered a Sky Surfer X8 and as ASW 28 both PNP. Dont know anyone else into the hobby so this place will be my go to place for questions!!
Sep 09, 2020, 09:38 AM
Design Engineer
Well welcome to the hobby where are you located, i'm sure there's a club or something nearby where you can find people to fly with.
Oct 13, 2020, 08:45 AM
Thread OP
Thanks for the help folks. Another question I need help with... My ASW 28 also came minus the servo arms!! I messaged the company I got it off and they said "nowt to do with us, try the manufacturer!" Great customer service!! Anyway, does anyone out there own 1 and could tell me the size of them please? So the company I got them off was called teknistore or something like that. My skysurfer came minus the instructions/ and the ASW 28 came minus the tail screws and the servo arms!! A great intro to R.C.Planes. LOL. I look forward to hearing from somebody. Take care folks

Quick Reply