Jul 19, 2021, 10:20 PM
Never stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by alb1661
is there a]external[ rf lite module that's available to sync with a spectrum receiver for my x20s
This is what you have to do: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=8492
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2021, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alb1661
is there a]external[ rf lite module that's available to sync with a spectrum receiver for my x20s
Hello

If you don't want to print an adapter. It can be bought on Bangood or Aliexpress.

Enzo

FrSky X20s / Ethos and Multiprotocol Module. No problem! (1 min 13 sec)
Jul 20, 2021, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterburnerRC
FRSKY better be sending a NEW Gimbal with the correct mounting hole, that is unacceptable as mine does not have this and I have the X20S version.
$51.99 https://www.horusrc.com/en/frsky-tan...mbal-mc11.html
Jul 20, 2021, 04:55 AM

Telemetry Issue

Had my first flights with the X20 yesterday using 1.0.10 RC4. This was a Radian glider with S6R RX, flown many times previously with my X10 Express. No changes were made to the RX installation. Had 3 flights, no control issues but suffered problems on the telemetry side with many altitude spikes on the first 2 flights then altitude continually reported as -237 feet on the 3rd. RX is on v2.1.0 EU LBT. Log file example below.
Jul 20, 2021, 06:19 AM
Looks like RC 10.5 has been withdrawn.
Jul 20, 2021, 07:26 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_stan
Looks like RC 10.5 has been withdrawn.
Yes there was an issue if negative percentage numbers were used in the Mixer like negative differential.

RC6 is here https://github.com/FrSkyRC/ETHOS-Fee....10-candidate6

Mike
Jul 20, 2021, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mawz
Interesting, because sticks & switches was the default set on my X20.

Perhaps they changed it?
I removed the radio.bin file, flashed to RC6, did the calibration and the only thing that wakes the display by default is 'keys'. Not the sticks, switches or gyro. I actually rather it this way but just want the trims to work without having to wake anything up.
Jul 20, 2021, 08:11 AM
Sagitta Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teklock
I removed the radio.bin file, flashed to RC6, did the calibration and the only thing that wakes the display by default is 'keys'. Not the sticks, switches or gyro. I actually rather it this way but just want the trims to work without having to wake anything up.
I'm still on 1.0.9, sounds like 1.0.10 changes the default for that, or at least the current RC does.
Jul 20, 2021, 08:58 AM
Quote:
I mentioned earlier just go and change it ,
Jul 20, 2021, 09:22 AM

Thank You for your reply

left_drift,v.eight and mawz
Jul 20, 2021, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerografixs
I mentioned earlier just go and change it ,
It's not clear to me what you are saying. As far as I can tell, you can't have the screen dim to save battery and have the trims work without having to wake it.
Jul 20, 2021, 09:47 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
It's not clear to me what you are saying. As far as I can tell, you can't have the screen dim to save battery and have the trims work without having to wake it.
If you check you will find that all the keys work the same in sleep. You could open an issue on GitHub to see if there is a way to take the trims out of the awake process or some other solution. GitHub https://github.com/FrSkyRC/ETHOS-Fee...mmunity/issues

Mike
Jul 20, 2021, 10:50 AM
Quote:
check here
Jul 20, 2021, 11:01 AM
need a lil help here.
just completed a delta mix (dont know why there isnt a preprogrammed mix)
mixer looks like my screen shot here.
problem is that the trims work on only 1 surface at a time.
so if i use the trims on ailerons only 1 servo moves.
the free mix servo does not move with the trim position.
any guesses on what im doing wrong.
thanks in advance.
cheers
Jul 20, 2021, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Flyer
If you check you will find that all the keys work the same in sleep. You could open an issue on GitHub to see if there is a way to take the trims out of the awake process or some other solution. GitHub https://github.com/FrSkyRC/ETHOS-Fee...mmunity/issues

Mike

I'm glad you understand what I was trying to say! I'll open a request in GitHub! Thank you sir!

Quick Reply