Tower Hobbies Coupon Codes

Here are some deals from Tower with a link to more info!

Splash

Coupon Code Info

Super Saver Club Premier Coupons Codes

Coupon Codes good through September 30.

• SAVE $15 on a $100 Order! - PREM15
  • SAVE $30 on a $200 Order! - PREM30
  • SAVE $45 on a $300 Order! - PREM45

Direct Link

Click her for all the info on these codes and products.

Please Note: Some products within these brands are excluded from coupon offers. This special offer is not retroactive. Please, only one promotional coupon code per order.

Sep 07, 2020, 02:29 PM
Gavin Lundie

Unstructured website

I miss the old website. This new one is a mess, I'm sorry to say
Sep 07, 2020, 03:11 PM
Memb DEAF R/C
Got to agree with you on that, but try Horizon, it tops Tower on the worse list.

Ronr
Sep 08, 2020, 07:42 AM
MK
MK
Same here. A lot of their products have no other info other than a picture and a price. No Tech Notes, etc. like the old days of Tower. There's also no Customer Service number where you can talk to a live person. And if you scroll to the bottom, the software behind the scene appears to be the same that Horizon is using. I think Horizon should adopt their website to Tower's!!!!

And of course they push all the Spektrum stuff. Compare the Spektrum radios' descriptions to Futaba radios.

Hopefully over time they will fix all of this.

Oh, and what the heck happened to the $1.99 Super Saver shipping?
Sep 08, 2020, 04:23 PM
Southwest VA, USA
Easy Pay was a nice option...it looks like it's gone as well.
Sep 08, 2020, 05:14 PM
MK
MK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK
Same here. A lot of their products have no other info other than a picture and a price. No Tech Notes, etc. like the old days of Tower. There's also no Customer Service number where you can talk to a live person. And if you scroll to the bottom, the software behind the scene appears to be the same that Horizon is using. I think Horizon should adopt their website to Tower's!!!!

And of course they push all the Spektrum stuff. Compare the Spektrum radios' descriptions to Futaba radios.

Hopefully over time they will fix all of this.

Oh, and what the heck happened to the $1.99 Super Saver shipping?
Yes, I am quoting myself. I want to report the good as well.

Placed any order yesterday, Labor Day, due to their Free Shipping promo (any size order). Just got e-mail today with shipping notice from FedEx with order in FedEx's possession. Delivery is estimated to be Thursday.

That's from IL (I'm assuming) to NYC area.

Looks like the warehouse and shipping department at Tower are intact!
Sep 08, 2020, 06:45 PM

tower coupons

If I read it correctly, it appears that there are no discount coupons for Futaba air products, only surface. I hope I'm wrong.
Sep 08, 2020, 09:02 PM
Memb DEAF R/C
Whoever is doing the new websites for Horizon and all the 2nd tier companies under them should not have activated the various web sites without some disclaimers that they are far from complete. This is probably the worse release I have seen.
Sep 09, 2020, 01:21 PM
Reminds me of RC universe !!!!!! You know what happened to them..
Sep 10, 2020, 05:57 AM
Agree. The new “hip” website is way less user friendly w less info. Big fail on the “upgrade”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyitall
I miss the old website. This new one is a mess, I'm sorry to say
Sep 10, 2020, 04:55 PM
Clean up! The missus is home
After the introduction of the new Tower website all I can say is that it is a shambles !
Sep 10, 2020, 07:10 PM
Memb DEAF R/C
Proudfog mentioned above "to remember RC Universe", I am not familiar with what they did, but just to add to worries of the day, I sent a note to Jason Cole a while back about a problem here at RCG and his response was that they were not fixing anything like I complained about at this time as they were too busy working on the new upgrade for RCG. After this Horizon mess with their groups, that is a concern that they will mess this site up. IF IT WORKS, LEAVE IT ALONE.

Quick Reply