This thread is privately moderated by checkprop, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 06, 2020, 05:17 PM
Trader Rating: 33
Thread OP
Wanted

Graupner Amigo Kit, V4 or V5

Hi All,
I've post this some time ago. I thought I'd repost to see if I received any takers..
I’m on the lookout for an un-built Graupner Amigo kit. As we are all aware Graupner have recently gone under and have now been taken over by another company. I unfortunately missed the sale of their existing stock so I thought I’d reach out to the groups for assistance. I’m interested in version 4 or the latest version 5 featuring laser cut parts.
I’ve attached some pics to clarify.
Thanks for looking,
Cheers,
Checkprop
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2020, 10:14 PM
Trader Rating: 37
sosam117
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkprop
Hi All,
I've post this some time ago. I thought I'd repost to see if I received any takers..
I’m on the lookout for an un-built Graupner Amigo kit. As we are all aware Graupner have recently gone under and have now been taken over by another company. I unfortunately missed the sale of their existing stock so I thought I’d reach out to the groups for assistance. I’m interested in version 4 or the latest version 5 featuring laser cut parts.
I’ve attached some pics to clarify.
Thanks for looking,
Cheers,
Checkprop
In the 1st week in March I ordered an Amigo kit from Model Shop Leeds (England). They have the Graupner Amigo V kits in stock.
Total cost for the kit (along with shipping was almost $140.00 US dollars. They take PayPal.
http://www.modelshopleeds.co.uk/cata...ducts_id=25548

I'm just sorry I didn't get to their website clearance sale. Didn't find out about it until the 28th of Feb. when it was already gone!
Sorry to see them go. I have purchased Graupner kits through the years, going back to 1970.

The kit is great! Worth the money. Just too bad we can't get it in the USA anymore?
I just hope they continue making quality kits like before?
Hope this helped you out?

mcintmg
Last edited by mcintmg; Sep 25, 2020 at 09:26 AM.
Sep 27, 2020, 01:04 PM
Trader Rating: 33
Thread OP
Mcintmg,
Thanks for the posting. Yes, I had seen this for some time. I was hoping someone had one in their stash here in the USA. $140 Shipped to your door is not too bad. A couple of weeks ago I managed to score a version IV on a UK based EBay auction so it’s all good.
I appreciate you contributing to my post.
Cheers,
Jason

Quick Reply