Sep 04, 2020, 09:32 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Model Plane Foam (MPF) Seconds - super cheap

You can get a box of 16 sheets of Model Plane Foam "seconds" for $0.01 plus shipping. Shipping is about $20. I just got a box and the quality of these "seconds" is much better than the fan-fold foam that so many of us used to buy from the home improvement stores. It's not as nice as depron or the "A Grade" MPF, but it works fine for building disposable park flyers and combat planes. If you consider that MPF comes in 24" x 48" sheets, you get more foam per dollar this way than at the dollar store, and there's no paper to peel.

http://www.modelplanefoam.com/
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2020, 10:41 PM
tree scavenger
just wanted to say THANKS, for turnin me on to this place.
picked up some CF tube, and K&S wire as well,

Quick Reply