H-King Flycat 70mm 12-Blade EDF Jet 1042mm (41") (PNF)

The Flycat is made of strong EPO with a pre-installed 70mm 12-Blade EDF that runs on large 6S Lipo batteries. Learn more...

Splash

H-King Flycat 70mm

From H-King

When you want an EDF that will fly fast then the H-King Flycat will meet your need for speed. This superbly designed plane is built to fly. Donít worry about not seeing it as it zooms past as it comes with big bold colorful stickers to make it stand out in the sky.

The Flycat is made of strong EPO so it will take a few hard knocks. No need to worry about getting off on a runway as this is a brilliant hand launcher that is also easy to land. The pre-installed 70mm 12-Blade EDF runs on large 6S Lipo batteries for extreme power and lightning-fast speed and provides that super realistic sound that everyone likes on those high-speed passes. It also comes standard with metal-geared servos to ensure you complete all those extreme maneuvers.

It is an easy build as the tail boom and wings plugin. This also makes it easier to transport. The big battery hatch provides easy access to the electronics and a large battery. This is fun flier for the intermediate to advanced pilot.

H-King Flycat 70mm EDF 1042mm - HobbyKing Product Video (2 min 5 sec)

Features:

• Light and Strong EPO foam
  • For Intermediate to advanced pilots who like to fly fast
  • Plugin tail boom and wings for easy and quick installation
  • 12-Blade EDF and ESC preinstalled
  • Aileron servo arms protected by covers
  • Big canopy hatch for easy battery access and R/C equipment installation
  • Big bold, colorful decals are preinstalled

Specs:

• Wingspan: 1042mm
  • Fuselage Length: 1115mm
  • EDF Unit: 12-Blade 70mm
  • Motor: 3048-2000KV
  • ESC: 80A with BEC
  • Servo: 9g x 3pcs metal geared

For Pricing and More Info...

Head over to HobbyKing!

Sep 04, 2020, 01:31 AM
Still on the fence about this plane... Looks good in the video though.

But then so did the E-flite F-15, pretty much the most boring plane I've ever had. And only EDF, which is why I've hesitated to get any others..

And man, the stickers are so very, very ugly... Otherwise a nice plane for the money it seems...
Sep 04, 2020, 11:33 AM
How is this a news item when the plane has been out for over a year?!
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Sep 04, 2020, 11:59 PM
Not Horizon..
Sep 06, 2020, 10:32 PM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Nm...
Last edited by Matt Gunn; Sep 17, 2020 at 09:02 PM.
Sep 07, 2020, 03:36 AM
It was a serious question - I thought a news article might have been sparked by some upgrades/improvements to this model, but it seems not. Oh well.
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Sep 15, 2020, 04:11 AM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
Great flying plane and tons of opportunity for mods , however I have zero need for 6S 3000 or 3300 packs , oh well !
Sep 20, 2020, 09:01 AM

Ug Ug Ugly

Got to be one of the ugliest planes I've ever seen.
Sep 20, 2020, 10:15 AM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
Ya but a little gray, white, you have a fantasy warbird .
However I will still not buy it because of the lipos needed for just this plane
Sep 20, 2020, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northflier
Got to be one of the ugliest planes I've ever seen.
Agree... Still a cool plane for the money.. But definitely, those stickers have to go..
Sep 20, 2020, 06:47 PM
This bird looks sturdy but not that light, 6s 4000mah with some upgraded fan would show its best potential. FMS 1900kv 70mm fan would be a good upgrade.
Sep 21, 2020, 06:42 PM
Flew mine this weekend on 6s Turnigy green Graphene pack and its a blast to fly! great speed right out of the Box handles moderate winds with no problem and is rock solid at full or landing speeds. Color scheme is highly visible with its vibrant colors and has quickly become one of my favorite sport jets!! Kudos to Hobby King for bringing us a fast well built sport jet with minimal assembly time

Quick Reply