Sep 01, 2020, 01:56 AM
Thread OP
New Product

New High Performing PowerBolt RC Lipo and Life Batteries

Dear RC Hobby Enthusiast,

https://www.powerboltrc.com/

Introducing PowerBolt RC Batteries. High performance batteries with super high C discharge. PowerBolt batteries were developed to reach the top speed, acceleration, and power of your RC models. Experience the high performance of our batteries that have been engineered into your RC models. Our Lipo batteries were developed for all RC Airplanes and Helicopters and our 2 cell Lipo and Life receiver batteries were developed for all different types of Gas, Turbine, and Electric RC airplanes to fit perfectly in your fuselage and give you over 8 plus flights on a single charge.

Here at PowerBolt RC we saw a shortage in high performing and premium price tag Lipo and Life batteries in the USA. Located in beautiful San Diego, CA this motivated us to develop high performing batteries a long with premium and high quality accessories like XT60 XT90 EC5 battery connectors, servo extensions and Y servo extension all at a very low price with low shipping prices through USPS and available to ship all around the U.S.

Being a new company to the RC Hobby industry our staff brings over 20 years of experience in the RC Hobby industry as well in pilot experience mostly flying Turbine Jets, Gas Nitro and Electric Airplanes and Helicopters of all different sizes.

As one hobby enthusiast to another, we guarantee you that we will offer you the best service and very high and premium quality products at the best prices.

That's not all we have been recently authorized to distribute and sell Jet Central Turbines. Jet Central Turbines are the most powerful and top of the line Turbines in our industry.

We ship all over the U.S., Canada, and Mexico we are available to ship all around the world please contact us for more details at [email protected]

Please check out our website at https://www.powerboltrc.com/

Our batteries will launch in late September all of our Accessories and Turbines are available and ready to ship.

Please comment and share this with your friends and when our batteries launch will pick a few of you for Free shipping on all of our batteries and accessories. Jet Central Turbines excluded.

Stay Tune

Instagram, and Youtube Coming Soon.

Sincerely
PowerBolt RC
https://www.powerboltrc.com/

Contact us at [email protected]
to remove ads between posts
Sep 01, 2020, 12:39 PM
The owner was at my field a couple weeks ago he gave me a couple batteries to demo. He gave me 6S 5000mah 60c for my Trex 600. I use a Turnigy heavy duty same size 6S 5000mah 60c and wow I was blown away I got 7 minutes out of the PowerBolt battery and I only get about 6 on my turnigy batteries and my turnigy batteries are only 6 months new. These batteries are legit I’m buying a couple as soon as they’re available.

Quick Reply