Aug 28, 2020, 04:51 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Thread OP
Discussion

Rating the DNC and RNC Conventions (Nielsen)

Dems won all 4 nights plus Biden scored higher on his speech than did Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-tv-...185313115.html
Aug 28, 2020, 04:55 PM
World's most interesting cat.
Meaningless, Most of us watch it on the internet through so many sources you can't count them all. Besides, We don't need to watch Trump, we know who and what Biden is.
Latest blog entry: E-Bike build starting
Aug 28, 2020, 04:55 PM
And Hillary won the Presidency in 2016, Just the way Biden will win in 2020. O,K. Whatever you say.
Aug 28, 2020, 05:03 PM
56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
I was once a Nielson family. They pulled the equipment. Said I wasn't easily influenced.
Aug 28, 2020, 05:08 PM
Let's Go Brandon!
Yep, meaningless. Trump is on air all the time, biden is hid'en all the time.
Aug 28, 2020, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
Yep, meaningless. Trump is on air all the time, biden is hid'en all the time.
I hear Biden is going to show himself more after labor day. I wonder what that will do to his favorability rating?
Aug 28, 2020, 05:13 PM
Last seen fleeing Detroit
First night of 2020 DNC tanks in TV ratings compared to 2016 convention

https://nypost.com/2020/08/18/first-...pared-to-2016/
Aug 28, 2020, 05:19 PM
The dems are getting scared.
Aug 28, 2020, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT
First night of 2020 DNC tanks in TV ratings compared to 2016 convention

https://nypost.com/2020/08/18/first-...pared-to-2016/
Ah yes, Hillary vs Biden then? Seriously?
Aug 28, 2020, 05:23 PM
Let's Go Brandon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
I hear Biden is going to show himself more after labor day. I wonder what that will do to his favorability rating?
The word is NOT showing his face was doing well for him. I suspect as he get out there and starts to gaff it up things will tank.
Last edited by BE77 Pilot; Aug 28, 2020 at 05:28 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
The dems are getting scared.
Just getting? I think that they are panicking, big time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadduck
Ah yes, Hillary vs Biden then? Seriously?
Hillary was the best that the Dems had back then and Biden is the best they could come up with now. So, I think it's a fair comparison.
Aug 28, 2020, 05:30 PM
Let's Go Brandon!
Then worst thing about biden is, he is just more of obama and America is SICK of obama. Hillary's loss proved that.
Aug 28, 2020, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
Hillary was the best that the Dems had back then and Biden is the best they could come up with now. So, I think it's a fair comparison.
Please find comfort where you can.

Meanwhile on Earth 1.......

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...tings?ref=home

Biden and the Democrats beat Trump and the Republicans all four nights in the one factor that matters most to the president: TV ratings.

Earlier this week, The Daily Beast reported that President Trump had one thing on his mind heading into his Republican National Convention.

The president was telling his closest aides that he was determined to beat his rival Joe Biden in the TV ratings. He was requesting daily ratings for the Democratic National Convention and insisted that his RNC spectacle would demolish their ďpatheticĒ numbers, according to a senior administration official.

In the end, apparently not even all of the unethical pomp and circumstance of a Trump-branded White House as the backdrop of his big speech Thursday night could draw more viewers than Bidenís solemnly rousing speech to an empty auditorium.

According to initial Nielsen numbers, President Trumpís speech Thursday night drew 14.1 million viewers across the three broadcast networks and three major cable news networks. That is more than three million fewer viewers than the 17.5 million who tuned in to watch Bidenís speech one week earlier.

When those numbers are expanded out across nine broadcast and cable networks, Biden still beat Trump by a fairly wide margin, 23.6 million to 21.6 million.
Aug 28, 2020, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor
Dems won all 4 nights plus Biden scored higher on his speech than did Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-tv-...185313115.html
Does not include anyone who used digital means to watch either one, so means absolutely nothing other than who watched on TV. A Big Yawn, and a thread fail.

The Left is going crazy knowing that Trump will win again.

Quick Reply