HorusRC USA Site Officially Open

Good news for FrSky lovers, HorusRC has opened up a warehouse in the US along with a new website just for US customers.

Splash

USA Warehouse is Open

Good news for FrSky lovers, HorusRC has opened up a warehouse in the US along with a new website just for US customers. The site is live right now and only available to retail customers in the United States. All orders will ship from the USA warehouse for faster delivery times. As an added bonus, if you order on the HorusRC USA site you'll get free shipping on orders over $100.

The site has a large selection of FrSky radios, receivers and accessories so head on over from the non-affiliate link below and check it out.

Click here to visit the HorusRC USA Website

From HorusRC:

Why Choose HorusRC.com?

• Welcome to HorusRC, being a premier dealer for FrSky we get access to the latest FrSky has to offer. We receive the latest new products as well as the most recent upgrades and updates. Since we are within a fairly close distance to FrSky Electronics, we can assure that our cost to you is the lowest around.
  • An excellent reason to buy from HorusRC is our superb customer service team. Customers can enjoy world-class service by phone, email, and FB online. Whether itís placing an order or getting technical help from our US Service team representative, HorusRC can assist you in all your RC Hobby needs. Feel free to contact us through email ( [email protected]) or phone ( USA +15205100888, China +8695040585898 )
  • We are the one-stop Hobby Shop for all your FrSky RC Gear, RC Drone, and RC Hobby needs. HorusRC stocks the full FrSky line of products and top brand RC Gear. If youíre looking for parts for your FrSky Radio, look no further because HorusRC has a full line of parts for each FrSky transmitter and receivers. We also carry parts to build and maintain your fleet of Multirotors, fixed-wing models and gliders. FPV is also a great passion of ours, thatís why we carry all the FPV gear you will need for your RC Drone. HorusRC is made up of RC Hobby enthusiasts that know what pilots need and the products we carry are carefully selected by our team of experts. Whether you're looking for a new RC Transmitter for your latest masterpiece or looking for parts to refresh that old Taranis, we have what you're looking for under one roof.
  • From Fixed wings to FPV Drones, all the various aircraft we carry are completely compatible with FrSky Transmitters. Taking all the guesswork out which model is compatible with which radio. We can also help you refresh or repair your radios with the largest collection of FrSky Transmitter factory parts in stock at all times. Enjoy free shipping when purchasing an RC Transmitter and quick shipping anywhere in the world.
  • Our team of customer support experts is here to assist you whether itís accepting an order or troubleshooting your RC transmitter. We stock some of the biggest names in the RC Hobby, and only the products our staff and customers want to use. You can be confident that your order will be sent in a friendly and timely manner with HorusRC.

Aug 26, 2020, 10:35 AM
What about batteries for the remotes?
They are not included...
Aug 26, 2020, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eitanro
What about batteries for the remotes?
They are not included...
Computer says no but I do know someone who will put the stars and stripes on battery packs if you are that way inclined
Aug 26, 2020, 12:00 PM
Design Engineer
So excited for a local distribution center!
regarding batteries, the manuals indicate what the transmitters can take, then you can fit in whatever battery you want.
Sep 03, 2020, 10:43 PM
Slap me if I am wrong...but...doesn't FrSky own or partly own HorusRC? Looks to me they are wanting to eliminate independent dealers. I see HorusUSA has several of the Archer receivers and some of the other latest stuff while USA dealers have none. Aloft for example. Greed?
Sep 04, 2020, 01:52 AM
most exalted one
Seems like it after Aloft has been such a good dealer.!!
Sep 04, 2020, 02:11 AM
Greed?

Probably, but it’s business.

HH sells direct too.

Let’s not all pretend we don’t shop at Tesco now (or whoever your countries large grocery retailers are) whilst ignoring our independents.
Sep 04, 2020, 08:02 AM
Design Engineer
I've spoken to Aloft and they have been working to get a shipment of Archer receivers in for a while now. I bet FrSky is prioritizing their own distributor before anyone else. I'm sure Aloft will have them by the end of the year.
Sep 04, 2020, 08:06 AM
With the big price difference, why would anyone buy from Aloft and directly from HorusRC now that's available in the US?
Sep 04, 2020, 08:12 AM
Design Engineer
lots of reasons.
shipping times, availability, support LHS, etc.
The list can be quite extensive.
Sep 04, 2020, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageX89
lots of reasons.
shipping times, availability, support LHS, etc.
The list can be quite extensive.
The shipping is free over 100$ and it's local directly from their US warehouse.
Availability will probably be better than anywhere else (they will probably make sure of that), and they have a US number for support.

https://www.horusrc.com/us/
Sep 04, 2020, 08:59 AM
Design Engineer
for sure. I think it'll come down to personal preference. for me, once aloft gets some in, i plan on buying there. just to support a Local Hobby Shop.
Sep 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
Where exactly is the USA warehouse located? I've searched everywhere and so far the only clue is [CT] for calls, indicating the Midwest. But the support number has 520 Area code, indicating Tucson AZ.
Sep 10, 2020, 02:33 PM
Dash till Puff
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark426
Slap me if I am wrong...but...doesn't FrSky own or partly own HorusRC?
Yes it does. I can't remember the name of the other company associated to Frsky that was doing the technical service in that same facility before Horus RC landed in the USA

Quick Reply