Aug 21, 2020, 11:11 AM
day to day sport pilot
Thread OP
Help!

Radio master TX16S question

i had a question about this radio and i have already contacted the manufacture and they referred me here

im on the ropes about purchasing the radio master TX16S for the purpose of jumping up in the tech world i currently have a hitec aurora 9 which has no issues its been good old faithful from the day it came out at 2.4 is when i bought it..

my question is... would it be compatible with the hitec optima or minima receivers protocol?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2020, 11:54 AM
No Guts, No Glory

customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlosada
i had a question about this radio and i have already contacted the manufacture and they referred me here

im on the ropes about purchasing the radio master TX16S for the purpose of jumping up in the tech world i currently have a hitec aurora 9 which has no issues its been good old faithful from the day it came out at 2.4 is when i bought it..

my question is... would it be compatible with the hitec optima or minima receivers protocol?
Hi

Well , this sounds to me as bad support if you ask them that question.
They should now the answer

regards Hans

ps I got this when I asked about protocols for a jumper radio

for jumper it seems to be protocol nr 39

https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...ols_Details.md
Last edited by timmybeetle; Aug 21, 2020 at 12:00 PM.
Aug 21, 2020, 11:56 AM
USA
Quote:

Here is a list of supported protocols.
Aug 21, 2020, 12:10 PM
day to day sport pilot
Thread OP
here is the thing i see this " Hitec
OPT_FW
OPT_HUB
MINIMA" and im like hmm ok i see the series that it will work with but what about the "39" that is in the front ..... im new to multi portocol here
Aug 21, 2020, 02:27 PM
No Guts, No Glory
Quote:
here is the thing i see this " Hitec
OPT_FW
OPT_HUB
MINIMA" and im like hmm ok i see the series that it will work with but what about the "39" that is in the front ..... im new to multi portocol here
Hi

but what about the "39" that is in the front

well its just the place/position in the table,

grts
Aug 21, 2020, 02:29 PM
FA3PR9WM79
There is a separate thread for the Multi Protocol Module.
Aug 21, 2020, 03:12 PM
day to day sport pilot
Thread OP
i am not trying to cause duplicate threads i am just asking if the module will pick up the hitec protocol and if anyone with the actual radio in hand can verify this for me it would be great because before dropping for the HAll gimbals and the CNC metal parts i want to make sure that its going to work for my standing receivers then down the road ill deal with others if its able to
Aug 21, 2020, 03:55 PM
FA3PR9WM79
Quote:
i am not trying to cause duplicate threads i am just asking if the module will pick up the hitec protocol and if anyone with the actual radio in hand can verify this for me it would be great because before dropping for the HAll gimbals and the CNC metal parts i want to make sure that its going to work for my standing receivers then down the road ill deal with others if its able to
I don't use any HiTech stuff that is why I pointed you to the place where you can get your answer.
Aug 21, 2020, 04:23 PM
day to day sport pilot
Thread OP
supposedly the radio master tx16S comes with a 4 in 1 and one of the modulation chips is the CC2500 which is for the futaba modulation but its also meant for the hitec radio protocol if someone has the radio can they look that up on the list of modulations it has please and thank you
Aug 21, 2020, 08:20 PM
FA3PR9WM79
Quote:
supposedly the radio master tx16S comes with a 4 in 1 and one of the modulation chips is the CC2500 which is for the futaba modulation but its also meant for the hitec radio protocol if someone has the radio can they look that up on the list of modulations it has please and thank you
Seriously?

I pointed you to all of the resources you need and I'm not about to look it up for you...
Aug 21, 2020, 08:51 PM
day to day sport pilot
Thread OP
not like that man.. i understand the compatibility of the cc2500 in the 4 n 1 module just for someone to look in the modulation on the radio and just scroll and see if the hitec modulation is present in the radio it self... cause all the you tubers haves shown only the hubsan and frysky modulations .. so far no one has mentioned like the futaba and dsm or dsmx.. im not asking for someone to pull a miracle just if someone has a spare moment and just check the modulation list on the radio and see if it pulls up not just one specific person .
Aug 22, 2020, 01:12 AM
Fly Eat Sleep Repeat
Check the list in post #3.
Aug 23, 2020, 12:06 AM
Fly Eat Sleep Repeat
Multiprotocol Module: Tips,Tricks and Common Questions (15 min 34 sec)
Aug 23, 2020, 06:57 AM
FA3PR9WM79
This guy answered his own question in post #4. I'm done play games.

Quick Reply