This thread is privately moderated by miclicmkr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 19, 2020, 11:28 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Thread OP
$825.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo w/ DJI Care Refresh & Additional FStop Labs ND Filters

I'm selling my Mavic Air 2 with the Fly More Combo. It comes with DJI Care Refresh until May 11 2021. The Care Refresh has not been used so it can still be replaced 2 times.

It has never been crashed in any way. Never even touched a branch or had anything but a soft landing. It is in perfect working condition and looks basically new with no deep scratches or noticeable flaws. I'm selling simply because I have a lot of work coming up and I will not have time to use it like I would like.

It comes with everything the Fly More combo came with when I purchased it. I purchased it from B&H Photo, an authorized retailer and will be happy to provide the receipt. It also includes 6 FStop Labs ND Filters: Standard ND4, ND8, ND16 and Polarized ND4, ND8 and ND16.

I am also including the 64GB Sandisk Micro SD Card pictured. It works perfectly with the Air 2.

1 pair of props is still brand new. The other 2 pairs are in mint condition but have been used.

The 3 DJI ND filters are in perfect condition.

Comes with all 3 original batteries. Two have been charged 12 times and one has been charged 10 times. They are numbered 1,2 and 3 with sharpie as seen in the pics. Extra gimbal sticks are still in the bag. The carrying bag is in excellent condition. Comes with the DJI, 3 battery charger that also charges the Radio. The attachment for the batteries which can be used to charge your phone or other device is included.

DJI Camera/Gimbal Protector is of course included.

Original Android and Apple Cables are included.

This thing has performed flawlessly for me. I've got just under 11 hours of flight time on it and never had an issue. It's been very well taken care of and batteries have been stored correctly. They will be shipped to you about 1/2 charged.

The original box and paperwork is included.

I will ship the same day payment is received as long as it is received prior to 3PM CDT. I will pay for shipping. Shipping is by UPS Ground. Insurance for the full amount will be provided as well as a tracking number. It will be packaged very well to prevent damage.

Please PM me for my Paypal email if interested.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank You for Looking!
Last edited by miclicmkr; Aug 20, 2020 at 12:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 20, 2020, 08:20 AM
Trader Rating: 6
PM Sent
Aug 20, 2020, 09:40 AM
Trader Rating: 24
Thread OP
Thank You. Information sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennstlong
PM Sent
Aug 20, 2020, 09:40 AM