This thread is privately moderated by racer256, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 18, 2020, 07:17 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Feel free to comment and answer

1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Austrailia so I could have koalas in my backyard.

2.What is your biggest fear? GLASS ELEVATORS, I absolutely won't step in one. Roller coasters that go upside down: I can ride normal ones. Heights--although I could go up the Eiffel Tower at Kings Island and was fine with going to the edge and looking down.

3. What is your favorite family vacation? Myrtle Beach, SC

4. What really makes you angry? Not much...I'm easygoing

5. What is your biggest complaint about your job? Different hours every week.

6. What is your proudest accomplishment? College degree

7. What did you want to be when you were small? Teacher, news reporter, lawyer

8. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? OSU Football, WWE. Playing volleyball.

9. What would you sing at Karaoke night? I don't sing karaoke in public. I have at my house with friends.

10. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? Spotify playlists

11. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? No because when I was also an intern they surprised us by putting a pie in our faces. If I had to choose, a pie in the face was way better than getting slimed. Easier to clean up whip cream or cool whip than slime.

12. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? Watch a movie: Dante's Peak.

13.  Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska? Hawaii

14. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? Perfect job would be WWE in the events department.

15.  Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? My husband.

16. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Pay off student loan and bills and then travel.

17. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? 2001 so I could open up a card I got from fellow member Christian Mulder and send him one back.

18. How would your friends describe you? Loyal, outgoing, friendly.

19. What are your hobbies? Reading, watching reality tv, walking/hiking.

20. What is the best gift you have been given? My wedding set.

21. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? My cell phone, I'm an American millenial.

22. Where do you see yourself in five years? In my 40s

23. What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off debt and travel.

24. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) Car

25. What's your favorite zoo animal? Koala

26. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? Nothing.

27. What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? College allnighters.

28. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? Big Brother All Stars.

27. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch

28.  Who was your first crush? He wasn't my 1st crush but I did have a crush on him. It's a fellow member.

29. What is one thing you will never do again? Get slimed. I was an intern back in the summer of 2008 at a recreational campground. They normally slimed the supervisors during the 4th of July celebration but since there was 2 of us interns they decided to dump 2 or 3 gallons of the green slime on us. Unfortunately I was going thru a phase of highlighting my hair blonde and it was longer than it was now and it had a greenish tint for a couple of weeks. The crazy thing was my work outfit was a grey shirt with white lettering and khaki shorts or pants. I guess as a 90s kid, I had a dream come true🤷‍♀️. Took a few washings. Luckily for me, Ceraland Park never posted pictures or videos of it cause social media wasn't that popular.

30. Who knows you the best? My husband Wes
Latest blog entry: Hubby's Health
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2020, 03:50 PM
Thread OP

This is Me

Attached a picture of myself🙂🙂
Latest blog entry: Hubby's Health

Quick Reply