Sep 13, 2020, 11:29 AM
Ken Stuhr
I tried paying directly thru PP, but his account, if it exists at all, is not under rcdepron or rcdepron.com.......................
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2020, 12:43 PM
So both 6mm and 3mm has 3mm thickness?

Sent from my phone.
Sep 13, 2020, 03:29 PM
Time to fire his webmaster.
Sep 14, 2020, 10:22 AM
Ken Stuhr
Just tried again to order/pay.

Appears as though he has bailed on PayPal. Offers 2 alternates and CC, so I used my CC. Appears to have worked, but we'll see.
Sep 14, 2020, 02:13 PM
No PayPal=No Sale
Sep 14, 2020, 09:58 PM
treefinder
When we set up MPF in 2012 , we set up the website and the PayPal account in a couple of days. Everything worked from the first day, and has continued to work since. I can't think why anyone would want to use any other method. It has been secure and efficient. For most orders folk just order off the site which takes them right to PayPal, but for more complicated, special cases, like triple box orders, I just figure out cost and send a PayPal invoice. Seems our guy is making it all more complicated than needed. Incidentally, I just shipped an order to Alberta; shipping was $51.
Sep 14, 2020, 10:15 PM
Retired CAD guy
Ditto !
I've used PP since 2005.

I even figured out the HTML Code myself , without a superduperwebmaster kinda guy !

CC # 's floating around thenet these days is just ASKING FOR IT !

But your mileage may vary.
Sep 15, 2020, 09:21 AM
I was the first to order using paypal apparently several days ago, just got my ups tracking number today, not sure what the issue was with paypal or why he removed it, my payment showed as "unclaimed" for several days but now shows completed....I also have used paypal buttons since I opened dynasoarrocketry.com and have had no issues with them.

Frank
Last edited by burkefj; Sep 15, 2020 at 11:09 AM.
Sep 16, 2020, 11:05 AM
Veni Vidi Volavi
Just ordered a case of each thickness. Lets see how it goes!!

Shipping is a killer due to the volume shipping rates everyone is using these days.

Brian

Veni Vidi Volavi

I came I saw I flew
Sep 16, 2020, 11:44 AM
Flying Models Plans
Just to be clear, the volume shipping rate is not optional.

The USPS controls when it is in effect, not the vendors.
Sep 16, 2020, 01:20 PM
treefinder
And FedEx, and UPS, and etc. They all do it . Plus they all charge "extra handling" fees on packages over 48" long. A lot different than when we started.
Sep 16, 2020, 02:32 PM
Retired CAD guy
Veni Vidi Fracti
Sep 16, 2020, 02:37 PM
flyin' fool
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldguy
But, is it the same as the Depron of the past?? The product with the shiny skin on both sides.

It originally came from the Netherlands, with the name beings a product, rather than a type of foam.
So????

I've bought products called Depron and Depron it wasn't.
Sep 16, 2020, 03:25 PM
I've got boxes of depron Aero which is softer and about 15% lighter in depron branded boxes I got from rcfoam, same boxes like the 9mm came in, depron came in different thicknesses and different types of foam even in the same 6mm, aero and what we would call normal, it is depron from the european manufacturer. People call stuff depron that is clearly not manufactured by the company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldguy
So????

I've bought products called Depron and Depron it wasn't.
Sep 16, 2020, 05:25 PM
Does RCDepron have a contact phone #. They are not using Paypal. I’d like to call in an order and check shipping.

Aaron
Last edited by ksqm; Sep 16, 2020 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quick Reply