This thread is privately moderated by 3axap, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 17, 2020, 11:34 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Thread OP
$120.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Traxxas Nitro Rustler w/ Pro15 engine RTR

I have an older Nitro Rustler that is looking for a new home. The truck has the TRX Pro 15 engine w/ pull-start and is in decent shape. I picked it up a couple of years ago and got it cleaned up and mechanically sound. It runs well and looks good at 20 feet away running at 20 mph. The body was pretty rough when I got the truck and I patched it with drywall mesh and E3000. Surprisingly, it has held up well and works great as a basher body. The truck comes with a cheapy 2.4G radio set that is FlySky compatible. Both servos have the servo mounting ears partially broken off on one side. The mounting screws still hold them down and it doesn't appear to cause any noticeable issues for the truck. This seems to be a common issue with Traxxas servo cases as they age. Selling this one because I have three nitro rustlers and don't need that many.

Paypal is preferred, shipping is on me in the continental US (FedEx Home or Ground). Reasonable offers considered. Please PM for quickest response.

Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2020, 06:21 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Il take it send me info pm please
Aug 18, 2020, 02:56 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcdude13
Il take it send me info pm please
Info sent. Thanks.
Aug 25, 2020, 05:48 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Just got back in country still available?? If so shoot me PayPal again please. What all will I need for it to run?

Quick Reply