Aug 22, 2020, 04:09 PM
!= International Arms Dealer
Quote:
Originally Posted by visioneer_one
"There aren't any shipping options to your location."

welp
Went back to the site and queried about alternate shipping options. Got a response! Apparently it is taking longer than expected to get set up for shipping via USPS, but they will contact me once the issues have been resolved. There's hope yet!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 30, 2020, 08:12 AM
My order was for $106 and received batteries in 8 days . Batteries working well. Time will tell about longevity of use. Shipping was free and was packaged very well.
Sep 01, 2020, 12:20 AM
c/f
c/f
Batteries arrived and broke in first 3 charges and they are very nice I just duplicated my order. Packs were aprox 8grams lighter on scale than advertised not really a bonus for me since I buy by weight versus labels.

Grandson is well pleased repowered his Eflite V900 with a lighter and lesser KV (1080) BADASS motor, versus Eflite (1260)KV, now running your 60C 2200 4s. pack with stock APCe 8X8 , 56amps and 17,760rpms realtime Graupner ESC telemetry. This bumps his true air speed calculated to 134MPH.

This blows away even Luciens documented bench test of 13,100 rpm @ 49amps

https://rcdude.com/pub/propcharts/BA2820-1080-Specs.htm

I am anal about storage charging not charging till needed. I use Graupner Polaron EX always in tune to volts to third decimal and OHMS post charge and post discharge. By using only Graupner ESC with Graupner voice telemetry audible we set to 1000MAH capacity warnings first 3 cycles then went to 1700mah. packs look great with OHMS under 5 very uniform to first decimal.

Great JOB.............Thanks
Last edited by c/f; Sep 01, 2020 at 12:26 AM.
Sep 01, 2020, 09:45 AM
Shipping free for orders of $99 or more. You have to be alert at check out. You must check the circle thatís listed ďfree shipping ď. If you donít you will be charged the going rate. My last order was for $106. When I went to check out on option was listed as pay $12.40 or free shipping. If you donít click on free you will pay the piper.
Sep 21, 2020, 06:31 AM
c/f
c/f
Have aprox 20 cycles on the 60c 4s 2200mah packs and they are as solid of a pack I have ever owned. Cells are holding Ohm below 5.0 and volts within .008 of each other.

Since they are being used in a model that I bought Thunderpower Rampages for I am greatful for the cost savings as close as it gets to a premium product.
Latest blog entry: Times up,,......
Sep 21, 2020, 08:52 PM
MK
MK
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...perior-Battery
Sep 22, 2020, 06:40 PM
youtube.com/ShadowVFX
I'll be watching this thread to see how these batteries last after 2 or 3 months of use. I'm not in a desperate need for batteries right at this second.
Sep 23, 2020, 09:39 AM
Just got back into RC after a long break and had to replace all my LiPos. I bought a handful of these and they've been working great so far!
Sep 23, 2020, 12:12 PM
pull up -- PULL UP!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquin
Shipping free for orders of $99 or more. You have to be alert at check out. You must check the circle that’s listed “free shipping “. If you don’t you will be charged the going rate. My last order was for $106. When I went to check out on option was listed as pay $12.40 or free shipping. If you don’t click on free you will pay the piper.
I tried to place an order for about $106 last night and while the banner read "congrats you got free shipping", there was no free shipping option on check-out. Just a single option for $15. Sent a message...they didn't respond, yet.

Update, the message sent to them on their site bounced back as undeliverable. More IT problems. I'll PM Richard.

'Nother update. Everything is working today. There's a gremlin somewhere...dunno if my end or his. But all's okay now.
Last edited by hard line; Sep 23, 2020 at 09:37 PM.

Quick Reply