Oct 28, 2020, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY
You'll all probably want to read this:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=10478

Joe
Hi Joe,

I have read the report on your thread, I can't thank you enough for all you do. You keep us battery retailers honest in what we do. I've always been of the belief you can offer a quality battery at a reasonable price.
We'll keep pushing to make them better that's a promise

Cheers
Richard
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2020, 01:16 PM
I'd love to order some of these packs to try out with my little micro quads, but you guys don't seem to offer a smaller pack than a 1Ah pack. I need little 1s 255mah packs and 2s 200-400Mah packs, preferably liHV ones
Oct 28, 2020, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nueroatypical
I'd love to order some of these packs to try out with my little micro quads, but you guys don't seem to offer a smaller pack than a 1Ah pack. I need little 1s 255mah packs and 2s 200-400Mah packs, preferably liHV ones
There are 1S packs and there are 2S packs less than 1Ah....I know there are because I bought some several weeks ago.

Here, try this. Finding them in stock might be an entirely different issue. You have to remember that this company is just getting started and the pandemic has caused more problems than usual for new companies. Happy flying.
Oct 28, 2020, 02:26 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
Thread OP
Quote:
450 mAh is the smallest I have seen in person and on their site.
As I mentioned earlier, the margins are so low on those one may question if they will carry small packs or not.
I hope so also but we'll see. I heard a new order will be arriving in a few weeks.

Rick
Oct 28, 2020, 05:16 PM
Richard,
Any chance that you will someday (hopefully soon) stock 380 sized heli batteries , that is 6s 1800 to 2200 mah packs?
Oct 28, 2020, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyflyer
Richard,
Any chance that you will someday (hopefully soon) stock 380 sized heli batteries , that is 6s 1800 to 2200 mah packs?
A 2200 6s would also be useful in at least one of my 3D airplanes.
Oct 28, 2020, 08:03 PM
I think my trouble finding things may just be the site's layout, forcing to sort by application first before sorting by size/capacity just seems like poor design site layout wise.

I mostly only fly micros these days, so all the battery options here are just far too large for what I fly, even the little 450mah 3s packs are just too big
Oct 28, 2020, 08:36 PM
Quote:
I think my trouble finding things may just be the site's layout, forcing to sort by application first before sorting by size/capacity just seems like poor design site layout wise.

I mostly only fly micros these days, so all the battery options here are just far too large for what I fly, even the little 450mah 3s packs are just too big
You may want to try "babbelbatts." He specializes in micro batteries and has made a lot of my friends very happy with their quality and his service.
Oct 28, 2020, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampman
450 mAh is the smallest I have seen in person and on their site.
As I mentioned earlier, the margins are so low on those one may question if they will carry small packs or not.
I hope so also but we'll see. I heard a new order will be arriving in a few weeks.

Rick
Hi Rick,

We are going to be making the smaller 200mAh 300mAh pack, but unfortunately not it'll next year. We have a lot of sizes that are coming out this year, which has made me push the smaller packs back till next year.

Cheers
Richard
Oct 28, 2020, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyflyer
Richard,
Hi Lucyflyer,

There is definitely a chance . We have 2200mAh and 1800mAh 6s 45c part of the range coming out by the end of November early December

Cheers
Richard
Oct 28, 2020, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Hi Nueroatypical,

We don't have any of the smaller packs at the moment unfortunately but we will be bringing in a range of small mAh packs early next year. We tried to get some this year but we have too many packs coming out between now and the end of the year so the smaller mAh packs will come out next year.

Cheers
Richard
Oct 28, 2020, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBatteryRichard
Hi Nueroatypical,

We don't have any of the smaller packs at the moment unfortunately but we will be bringing in a range of small mAh packs early next year. We tried to get some this year but we have too many packs coming out between now and the end of the year so the smaller mAh packs will come out next year.

Cheers
Richard
And next year is but 2 months away! Good riddance to 2020!
Oct 29, 2020, 04:21 PM
What would lonelasso do?
I just received my first order and everything looks great. All cells with .01v and proper storage voltage - nice! On the topic of longer balance leads I will say "yes please"

Thanks Richard
Oct 29, 2020, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfv61
I just received my first order and everything looks great. All cells with .01v and proper storage voltage - nice! On the topic of longer balance leads I will say "yes please"

Thanks Richard
Thanks for you support jfv61. Hope you enjoy the packs.

On the issues of balance leads. Over the years that i have been in the lipo battery game I've heard arguments from both side. Those who want longer balance leads and those who want them shorter.
When i was working at Hobbyking, i was aways getting requests to make them shorter. When I started up this business i made them shorter.
No I'm getting requests to make them longer and those that say, no keep them as is. LOL.

I'm trying to find a happy medium for everyone to be happy 🙂

Happy to start a poll who wants them longer and who wants them to stay at the same length. It would be interesting.

Let me know guys.
Oct 29, 2020, 06:33 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
About 1.5 to 2” would be nice. Nothing too long. I have arthritis in my hands, so, too short, makes things difficult for me.

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....

Quick Reply