This thread is privately moderated by racer256, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 13, 2020, 01:40 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Introduction

My name is Kristen. I am 36 years old and I live in Circleville, Ohio. I have been married 9 years to my hubby Wes. We have no children but we love to travel here in the states. We're hoping to visit Germany in a few years! It is the home of the Circleville Pumpkin Show. It's basically a 4 day event featuring pumpkins. They sell different pumpkin foods as well as regular fair food. We have a local German restaurant that sets up (Schmidt's) a booth as well. They have a giant pumpkin weight in, 7 parades, rides, etc. It's worth checking out in October.

I am interested in drones as well as my husband. We aren't interested in racing them but being able to take them somewhere that is abandoned or even when my friends and I are ghost hunting (which we love). I have recently visited family and my brother races remote control cars which looked pretty cool!

Feel free to leave a message and say hi. I do know fellow member cmulder (Christian) but it's been 20 years and we've never met in person!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply