1/7 FELONY 6S BLX Street Bash All-Road Muscle Truck RTR

The 1/7 scale ARRMA® FELONY™ 6S BLX Street Bash 4WD RTR brings retro mod style to the BLX platform. Fast and tough, it can reach 80+ MPH speeds out of the box over on-road, dirt and oval tracks — and includes telemetry-capable Spektrum® Smart electronics. Key Features

Splash

FELONY 6S BLX Street Bash

Inspired by the muscle cars that shaped the American auto industry in the 1960s and 70s, the 1/7 scale FELONY™ 6S BLX 4WD RTR tops off a tough and powerful ARRMA® brushless platform with stunning retro style — ideal for intermediate-level drivers who are eager to experience street bashing or drag racing at 80+ MPH speeds (achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo and the included speed pinion gear). With its sleek muscle car body and large rear tires, the FELONY™ 6S BLX looks right at home blasting at high speeds on-road, over dirt roads and on oval tracks.

The multi-part, undercut muscle car body design with an aerodynamically adjustable wing delivers standout street bashing style. It can also be customized with the included accessory kit and decals to provide scale muscle car looks the way YOU want them. The FELONY™ 6X BLX Street Bash RTR's eye-catching appearance extends to the realistic 5-spoke wheels mounted with dBoots® Hoons™ all-road tires. For authentic muscle car handling, ARRMA® engineers have included regular front and larger rear tires, with the front and rear gearbox ratios matched to the tire sizes.

Underneath those streamlined Street Bash looks is a chassis which proves to the world, once again, that ARRMA® builds the most durable bashers. The 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis houses a heavy-duty drivetrain with steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. Its toughness is reinforced with a center chassis brace. The adjustable, oil-filled, anodized aluminum shocks are mounted on strong, black-anodized aluminum shock towers. Push the throttle to the max — the FELONY™ 6S BLX Street Bash RTR is made to take it.

Speaking of throttle…ARRMA® has equipped the FELONY™ 6S BLX Street Bash 4WD RTR with the 3-channel Spektrum® DX3™ radio and an SR6110AT receiver featuring AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™) technology for high-speed stability. A convenient voltage level indicator is built into the transmitter which lets you easily track on-board Smart battery power. The vehicle's brushless power system also features Spektrum® Firma™ Smart components, so it's easy to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM. Just download the Spektrum® Dashboard™ app for iOS or Android, available for free at the App Store or Google Play.

ARRMA® FELONY™ RESTO MOD 6S BLX STREET BASH 1/7 4WD RTR (2 min 0 sec)

Features

• Spektrum® 3-Channel DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio and SR6110AT Receiver with AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™)
  • Compatible with Spektrum® Dashboard™ app for iOS or Android
  • ARRMA® ADS-15M Waterproof Servo
  • Spektrum® Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
  • Spektrum® Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with Safe-D input gears
  • Muscle car handling with regular front and larger rear tires
  • Front and rear gearbox ratios matched to tire sizes
  • Customizable scale muscle car looks
  • Includes interchangeable accessory kit and decals
  • Multi-part undercut body design
  • Adjustable front and rear body mounts
  • Aerodynamically adjustable wing
  • 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis
  • Center brace for maximum durability
  • Heavy-duty drivetrain with durable steel driveshafts throughout
  • High-speed center driveshaft support
  • Three oil-filled metal gear diffs
  • All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
  • Oil-filled, adjustable, anodized aluminum shocks
  • Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
  • Front bumper and splitter
  • Rear diffuser with exhaust detailing
  • Waterproof* receiver box
  • Large battery trays
  • Five-spoke wheels
  • Durable wheel hubs
  • dBoots® Hoons™ all-road tires
  • 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)

Learn More

Head over to Horizon Hobby for more info.

Aug 14, 2020, 07:39 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Lulz, imagine what'll happen when everyone has roasted their tires after the first run and the specialty-sized, ratio-specific replacements are listed "out of stock"
Aug 14, 2020, 10:15 PM
The Mad Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece
Lulz, imagine what'll happen when everyone has roasted their tires after the first run and the specialty-sized, ratio-specific replacements are listed "out of stock"
Agreed. They should have made them wider, but the same diameter. At least that way, you could use a set of front tires on the rear if that was your only option.
Aug 14, 2020, 10:18 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Quote:
They just get another 1/8 GT wheel/tire combo.
Aug 14, 2020, 11:07 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin
They just get another 1/8 GT wheel/tire combo.
And then what, explode a diff when all four tires are the same diameter?
Aug 14, 2020, 11:31 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Quote:
And then what, explode a diff when all four tires are the same diameter?
Maybe? I have no idea, but it's probable. That's why it's a good idea to get three or four spares when you start running. Same as with any car you take out for speed rips - always make sure you have loads of spare parts.
Aug 16, 2020, 03:57 PM
Grumpa Tom
This is undoubtedly one of the coolest car designs to ever come out. Not even considering whats underneath the body, it just looks awesome. Shades of Pro Touring, Mad Max, Gittin Hooning, I see all of those influences. And more.

And as for the running gear, and electronics? Give me a break. This is state of the art bad ass'ness. 80 mph out of the box. And that's just the beginning. Look at what people have been doing with the Infraction and Limitless (basically the same chassis) on Youtube. Running up to 160 mph with modifications. Unreal.
Latest blog entry: Felony
Aug 16, 2020, 06:05 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot
This is undoubtedly one of the coolest car designs to ever come out. Not even considering whats underneath the body, it just looks awesome. Shades of Pro Touring, Mad Max, Gittin Hooning, I see all of those influences. And more.

I like to call it... Dragstang.
Aug 30, 2020, 02:18 PM
This is, in my opinion, hands down the best looking RC vehicle on the market right now.

I first saw it on RCSparks and I assumed it was a custom build in the thumbnail. Then when he said it was a RTR Arrma it immediately went to the top of my want to buy list. It looks amazing.

AMain did a video on it and the guy got it to GPS at 85 with the included pinion swap. That’s nuts.

Once I have some space I’m definitely going to buy this thing because it just looks amazing!!
Latest blog entry: Life Updates :)
Aug 30, 2020, 02:27 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I watched the video aswell. We're going to have to get diffs of equal tooth count to run symmetrical tires on both front and rear.

Mine's been pre-ordered and now I just have to wait for release day.

Update: Did a bit of digging and they are using two different diff sets. If you want to go with aftermarket tires, pick up a 42t diff set for higher speeds/drag racing or 45t for all-around hooning.
Last edited by Sabin; Aug 30, 2020 at 06:05 PM.
Sep 02, 2020, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot

And as for the running gear, and electronics? Give me a break. This is state of the art bad ass'ness. 80 mph out of the box. And that's just the beginning. Look at what people have been doing with the Infraction and Limitless (basically the same chassis) on Youtube. Running up to 160 mph with modifications. Unreal.
I would have to agree I pulled the trigger first day it became available. I'll be driving my Infraction until the rear wheels become available.

Sep 02, 2020, 08:13 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Just got a call from the hobby store - mine is in, but I can't get it til the weekend.

so. much. overtime.
Sep 03, 2020, 03:30 PM
Grumpa Tom
cudacharger: Nice! I like the decals you added to the rims.

Here is mine so far, it's a work in progress.
Sep 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Got it today.
Sep 06, 2020, 03:21 PM
Grumpa Tom
You like how it takes up the whole top of the book case?

Quick Reply