FrSky Xact Series Servos

FrSKy has a new series of coreless servos available with telemetry and programming abilities.

Splash

FrSky New Servos

From FrSky:

The Xact series coreless servos utilize all CNC machined aluminum protective case and metal gears, these servos are 8.4V high voltage capable and offer high speed and configurable torque performance. Also, the Xact series servos offer multiple form factors and configurations to fit for different model types and precision usage.

Working with the F.Port 2.0 protocol, the telemetry data (like real-time current and voltage) of Xact servos can be achieved and transmitted back to the radio by connecting either F.Port 2.0 capable receiver or flight controller. All the preset servo options of speed and torque can be configured directly on an ACCESS radio through the host device of F.Port 2.0 line, and the configurable servo steering as well as travel degree are additions now can be expected on this series.

Click the image below to see the full spec list in chart form.

Aug 17, 2020, 11:47 AM

centering

those look familar, with metal gears, how well do they recenter I have some that won't recenter at all
Aug 18, 2020, 10:44 AM
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Looks like someone in Germany got their intellectual property stolen.
Aug 18, 2020, 01:27 PM
Now if they where hall sensors and brushless .
Aug 18, 2020, 07:03 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarick
Looks like someone in Germany got their intellectual property stolen.
Who?
Aug 18, 2020, 07:52 PM
I don't know but I have some in storage because they would'nt recenter looks just like them

Quick Reply