Aug 08, 2020, 05:11 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

SIYI - FT24 12CH 2.4GHz 15KM Long Range Radio System

Hello Everyone!

SIYI Technology is honored to become a new member of RCGroups.

SIYI assembled its core R&D team in 2013, dedicated to making radio technologies applied and accepted by more users by making advanced and elegant commercialized transmitting systems.

Today we bring you with an excitingly new model FT24 Transmitter with FR/FR-Mini Receiver. It's our first system specialized for RC users especially for FPV Racing drones. We invite you to have a deep check to its details and hopefully a close-look/thrilling-test with the product on hands.
*Images uploaded by ufoDziner #2.

Please feel free to leave anything of your thoughts here. Thanks!

Frank
Last edited by SIYI Technology; Aug 10, 2020 at 01:08 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2020, 01:09 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoDziner
Fixed the images for you.
Thank you so much @ufoDziner
Aug 10, 2020, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIYI Technology
SIYI Technology is honored to become a new member of RCGroups.
Futaba is the favorite Tx brand in your country for a good reason.
Aug 12, 2020, 10:42 PM
The radio is available here now https://arrishobby.com/siyi-ft24-15k...ats-p1669.html.
It supports R9M/TBS Multi-protocol RF System, great choice for rc models.
Aug 15, 2020, 01:22 PM
SIYI TECHNOLOGY....................Do I read this wrong? With the FR receiver and the built in 2.4 GHZ module 15 km is achievable?
Or do you need and external module to achieve this 15 km?

Your leaflet and advertising is not clear..........not for me anyway... ;-)

Paco
Aug 16, 2020, 08:08 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JupaCreations
SIYI TECHNOLOGY....................Do I read this wrong? With the FR receiver and the built in 2.4 GHZ module 15 km is achievable?
Or do you need and external module to achieve this 15 km?

Your leaflet and advertising is not clear..........not for me anyway... ;-)

Paco
You're right about the name, Paco. Please feel free to call us SIYI or you can call me Frank directly.

With FR receiver, no external module is required to achieve 15 km. With FR Mini receiver, it will be a little shorter, we will come up with accurate tested range later.

Frank/SIYI
Aug 17, 2020, 02:54 PM
Quote:
You're right about the name, Paco. Please feel free to call us SIYI or you can call me Frank directly.

With FR receiver, no external module is required to achieve 15 km. With FR Mini receiver, it will be a little shorter, we will come up with accurate tested range later.

Frank/SIYI
Hello Frank, thanks for the quick answer. For long range flying where aplicable in certain countries the specs look OK. The TX in design not look bad at all.
We are used to sleek but old fashion designs. :-)

The price I checked on BG is also a good selling point.

I hope this TX and RX brings SiYI some name in the RC world.
Let us now if there is news.

Paco
Nov 04, 2020, 03:52 AM
BoydsEyeView
Apart from a ps note saying he has achieved 6 miles has anyone put it in an UAV and tested the range?
Nov 09, 2020, 09:45 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbo1949
Apart from a ps note saying he has achieved 6 miles has anyone put it in an UAV and tested the range?
Hi Bill,

From a lately range test, with FR Receiver mounted on a fixed wing, it reaches 30 km(18.6 miles) and it still shows potential to go further.

Please check out:
How Far Can SIYI FT24 Radio System Fly? 30 Kilometers Range Test in Full Control on Fixed Wing (12 min 54 sec)

Frank
Nov 09, 2020, 09:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JupaCreations
Hello Frank, thanks for the quick answer. For long range flying where aplicable in certain countries the specs look OK. The TX in design not look bad at all.
We are used to sleek but old fashion designs. :-)

The price I checked on BG is also a good selling point.

I hope this TX and RX brings SiYI some name in the RC world.
Let us now if there is news.

Paco
Dear Paco,

Sorry for my long absence.

And thank you for your wishes. SIYI do hope to have a name in the RC world and we understand that it will be a long-time job to build our reputation bit by bit. We will keep releasing cool new features and interacting with SIYI users.

By this chance, let me introduce a little bit more about SIYI company.

SIYI assembled its core R&D team in 2013, dedicated to making radio technologies applied and accepted by more users by making advanced and elegant commercialized transmitting systems. SIYI serves open system users, enterprises, and manufacturers. And we are trying to be a part of the RC world since the beginning.
As you can see on our website, the first remarkable product we made was DK32S, a long-range transmitter and integrated telemetry at low transmitting power. The latest professional GCS are the AK28 series, three different models of the series have been released in 2019. Since the beginning of 2020, SIYI has released a brand new radio system called FT24 for RC hobbists and two video remote controllers called VD28 and HD28 for agriculture.

Welcome to ask us anything here or send inquiries to SIYI directly.
- For business: [email protected]
- For support: [email protected]
Nov 10, 2020, 11:15 AM
Throw it in tha air!

Great Video

Quote:
Hi Bill,

From a lately range test, with FR Receiver mounted on a fixed wing, it reaches 30 km(18.6 miles) and it still shows potential to go further.

Please check out: https://youtu.be/tkWh4x6hXfE

Frank

I really enjoyed watching your video
Latest blog entry: WOT into the burn pile!
Nov 13, 2020, 12:47 PM
BoydsEyeView
Hi Frank
impressive video, hitting 70kph air speed and the distance will suit me just fine
I now need to write a very nice letter to Santa Claus.
Dec 15, 2020, 10:34 AM
Will the Siyi FM30 Module work n OpenTX in the RadioMaster TX16S radio bay ?

Jerry
Dec 15, 2020, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasersbee
Will the Siyi FM30 Module work n OpenTX in the RadioMaster TX16S radio bay ?

Jerry
Yes, it will work.

Quick Reply