Oct 09, 2020, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas B
Sad to hear that WN is not taking care of business.

Sounds like he has some of what I call the Jim Bede syndrome.

Designing and building new stuff is much more fun that taking care of the orders you already have.

I wonder if he will show at SMALL?
I definitely think that's the main issue, just since I've ordered the Q-Tee they've released 2 more planes.

They still haven't really published any assembly documentation for any of their planes, instead relying on their customers to post in their group.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 09, 2020, 11:36 AM
After dealing with Willy Nillies and Lee at Crash Test Hobby, Lee is running an amazing business. Replied to my emails and face book messages working a couple hours, even at 11pm! Lee took the time to answer my questions before I had even made a purchase, and I've since bought a Grim Reaper and a 2 pack of Scythes from him.
Oct 29, 2020, 07:10 PM
Registered Foam Abuser
I ordered 4 planes, then I saw this thread. I got concerned and joined the FB group. I saw where he attended a event last week. I gave it some time, as he posted on FB that he would get orders cought up this week. I got a tracking number today. At this point everything seems ok.
Nov 24, 2020, 07:37 PM

Last edited by Dhart1971; Nov 25, 2020 at 10:06 AM.
Feb 16, 2021, 06:36 PM
Nothing seems to have changed in the new year. He seems to have all the time in the world to post on FB but won't respond to emails from paying customers. Not a good way to run a business.
Feb 16, 2021, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liesl
Nothing seems to have changed in the new year. He seems to have all the time in the world to post on FB but won't respond to emails from paying customers. Not a good way to run a business.
Dang, wish I had known that before I ordered from Willy Nillie's a couple weeks ago. See my post about that so far here.
Feb 16, 2021, 07:53 PM
Been wanting one of the Gentle Ladys, been concerned about ordering.
Feb 26, 2021, 07:36 AM
FlyLikeAnEagle-LandLikeADove
I ordered a Gentle Lady yesterday since I am waiting on missing parts for another kit and needed a little project. I hope it comes soon.
Jan 12, 2022, 02:45 PM
Team Fearless
I'm in the same no shipping boat after placing my almost 2 weeks ago.
Apr 02, 2024, 04:35 PM
I ordered from Willy Nillies on January 1, 2024. They took my payment and in an email confirmed my order and said that I would be notified when the order was ready.
On February 21, 2024 I sent a Fa**book messenger text to Doug Hart, owner of Willy Nillies. Messenger indicated that he was online at the time. I sent a screenshot of my order with the order number and texted “I’m checking on my order from 1-1-2024”. No response.
On February 22, 2024 I posted on the Willy Nillies Fa**book page asking about my order and gave the order number. The post was declined.
On February 23, 2024 I sent an email to the same address I had received the original order confirmation from. I asked about the status of my order. No response.
On March 8, 2024 I left a message on their website on their “Contact us” page. I used the red button that says “Drop us a line!” I asked about the status of my order. The response was “Thank you for you inquiry! We will get back with you within 48 Hours”. No response was received.
March 9, 2024 I called their phone number listed on their website. The message said to leave you phone number and a convenient time for them to call me back and they would return my call as soon as possible. No response was received.
March 11, 2024 I left a second voicemail with the times for them to call me. No response was ever received.
It is April 2, 2024 and no phone calls, text messages, email or any other responses have been received. They still have my money and refuse to respond to any requests for an update or explanation of why they have not sent my order.

Quick Reply