New Products Flash Sale
Old May 05, 2005, 06:56 PM
Find More Posts by apage

Looking for Airtronics Q-Tee plans

If anyone can provide a copy of the Airtronics Q-Tee plans, I'd really appreciate it. I'll gladly pay for Kinko's copying and mailing (folded=cheap is good)...

This is for a club member who isn't online. He wants to blow it up 150-200% for electric power.

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2005, 09:26 PM
Find More Posts by Andrew0820
Q-Tee plans are available thru RCM in their plans store -- plan #625. $7.00
Old May 06, 2005, 05:31 PM
Find More Posts by boberos

Q Tee

Kits are also available. Try a search engine search to find them.
Old May 07, 2005, 08:03 AM
Find More Posts by Dave Campbell
Dream Catcher Hobbies sells the kits.
Old May 18, 2005, 02:26 AM
Find More Posts by flatfour
Right Honorable Member
DreamCatcher closed up shop at the end of 2004.
Old May 18, 2005, 08:30 AM
IWC
Find More Posts by IWC
IWC
www.srbatteries has a kit very similar
Old May 22, 2006, 01:54 PM
Find More Posts by Aerosphere

Q-Tee kits

Aerosphere purchased the rights to the Q-Tee and most of the other Airtronics Kits from Dream Catcher Hobby last year.

We plan on having the Q-Tee kit available within the next few weeks.

www.aerosphereonline.com

-Scott
Old May 23, 2006, 01:12 AM
The Q-Tee is neat, but alot of us would like the S-Tee as well. You'd probably sell more of them intially than Q-Tees as everyone who had lust for a Q-Tee kit got theirs from Dreamcatcher.
Old May 23, 2006, 04:18 PM
Find More Posts by Aerosphere

S-Tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
The Q-Tee is neat, but alot of us would like the S-Tee as well. You'd probably sell more of them intially than Q-Tees as everyone who had lust for a Q-Tee kit got theirs from Dreamcatcher.

The S-Tee is definitely on our short-list for a kit since it shares the flying surfaces of the Q_Tee.

Feel free to drop us a line anytime at with your preferences:

info@aerosphereonline.com

-Scott
Old May 24, 2006, 01:01 AM
If I had my druthers, I'd love to see a Q-Tee with a semi-symmetrical (maybe 10-11% thick?) airfoil. It's more of a sport plane than the trainer that the Q-Tee was intended. Unfortunately it would mean not being able to share fuse sides or ribs with the Q-tee kits, but would likely be a hit with customers.

Man, a sporty S-Tee with today's radio gear and a VA .049 or PAW .03 would be a ROCKING good time. I'll bet it could be done in way less then 10oz if weight was kept in mind during the build...
Last edited by Dave Campbell; May 24, 2006 at 01:10 AM.
Old May 25, 2006, 03:10 PM
Find More Posts by robert harik
The Q-Tee was a great flying airplane. The wood in the old kits was excellent.
I liked the flat bottom airfoil and sharp leading edge because of the really quick snaps and flat spins it allowed you to do. I ran a tee dee with preasure, and it really made a difference in the way it flew.
Old May 28, 2006, 02:26 PM
One of my Dad's favorite airplanes back in the day was a scaled up Q-Tee with a .15 and eventually an OS .30 wankle on it. After a while the tail blew off with the wankle....
Old May 28, 2006, 05:23 PM
Find More Posts by Trisquire
Intermediate Multi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
If I had my druthers, I'd love to see a Q-Tee with a semi-symmetrical (maybe 10-11% thick?) airfoil. It's more of a sport plane than the trainer that the Q-Tee was intended.
The SR Batteries AcroPro is kind of a symmetrical airfoil Q-Tee.

Tom

http://www.srbatteries.com/acropro.htm
Old Jun 11, 2006, 06:07 PM
Find More Posts by rooster66
luv foam

q-tee plans

Apage-I will send you a set of q-tee plans used but in great shape.just let me know where to send them?it will be about 10 days before i can send them out.Rooster
Old Jun 23, 2006, 09:27 AM
Find More Posts by Wyatt
Hi,
I`ve been in this form for awhile.Thanks by the way for all the help.I got into RC and then a freind and co builder got me into 1/2 A planes.
After having trouble with finding a airstrip to take .40`s off the ground.After $$$$$ Buying, Building and crashing electrics.Mirco and brushless are very costly.I started bidding and buying Cox motors off Ebay.Got a real good collection now.Also built some nice 1/2ers,They are a hang on plane(what I call`em) fire`em up throw and hang on for the ride.I fly 049`s ,TD.049,TD .09 and a Blackwidow(added fuel tank).Plus I got a Novel .049 Hav`nt got this one in a plane yet.But it runs sweet.May have to get rid of the tank it came with.I like making my own tanks.
But where was I ?????
I would realy like a set of plans for the Q.
I also got a question or two.
1. Where do you get props.I seen that Tower sales a few.Is there a site that cares 1/2 a stuff?Or even a site that sales Cox supplies?I think 1/2aers are coming back into the picture.(I have been getting most of my stuff from Ebay).
2.I`ve been using 30% nitro.Love it.I`m using Wild Cat fuel by "Young Blood".Wondering if I should add some oil to it?It says on the jug 30% nitro 23% synthetic oil.Any tips on this?
I`m sure there was something else I wanted to ask,,,,must have forgot.
anyway here is a picture of my airframe I`ve got three or four built but not to many pics. of them.

thanks,
Wyatt.