This thread is privately moderated by AnimalMother_, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 01, 2020, 11:38 AM
Trader Rating: 20
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Random FPV Stuff Package

I have bunch of random stuff I wanted to sell that has been sitting on my shelf for a really long time. I am selling it all as a package to make it easier to ship for myself. I will see how it goes at first. Most it is fairly new and with little to no use on it. Purchased late last year but I find I don't use any of it, I have lot of redundant things.

I put my X9D and FATSHARKS for size comparisons only(Not included/Not for sale).

Package includes:

1xSmoke Stopper(XT60) by RDQ /BengineeringLabs (24v Max 1.1A, Hold , 2.2A Trip 0.5S )
1xTX Hard Case/Fits the Frsky X9 Lite sized TX Perfectly
1x FPV Goggles Hard Case/Fits the FatShark HDO2s with room to spare.
1x Spedix M5/M3 Prop Nut Wrench with One-Way Bearing
1x Apex Carbon Fiber Prop/Nut Tool
4x FM 35v 1000uf Capacitors
4x Mavic Prop Lipo Bags (I use these for TinyHawk Batteries)
2x Small Grey Lipo Pouches
1x Large Black Lipo Bag
1x ACER AC/DC ADP-135KB T 19V 7.1A 135 Nitro5 PSU (I use these for my chargers)
1X EMAX TinyHawk II Freestyle 300mah Lipo

Unwanted opinions and thread crapping will be instantly deleted.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply