This thread is privately moderated by cbcalhoun, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 01, 2020, 09:55 AM
Trader Rating: 221
Thread OP
$175.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

FreeWing Avanti S ARF Jet Kit

Selling a FreeWing Avanti-S 80mm ARF kit, local pickup only in Newark, Ohio.

This kit is without the EDF fan and speed controller and is sold as the ARF. This set has a new set of wings that will need the servos glued in from a new pair of wings that were damaged on my original PNP kit that was new. Everything shown is what is included and is in great condition and are all new parts. Fuse has never been out of the box.

Was going to keep it for spares but the one I fly has been great and I am tired of seeing it sitting here.

Ask questions if interested. Will not ship unless you are paying and arranging it. Do not have box to ship it in.

Thanks,
Chris
Last edited by cbcalhoun; Aug 02, 2020 at 08:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply