This thread is privately moderated by Bigredram87, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 01, 2020, 01:01 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
$170.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Geprc Mark 4 HD5 no air unit Xing 2450 Kakute F7

Iím selling a 5Ē geprc Mark 4 HD5 in good shape it included 4 Xing 2207 2450KV motors , Kakute F7 HDV,and a tekko 32 40amp F3 ESC, Hero 8 mount, 2 spare arms. This needs a air unit or vista (125mm or200mm coax) this frame is not beat up good shape the board is lightly conformal coated

The Bad:

A row of the race wire LEDS is out

I would replace the battery leads(Knick at the bottom of neg wire)

I would just start from scratch tuning because I donít know where I left off maybe copy the motor output map just so you donít have to redo it (I mounted esc 90degrees

I have no real way to prove it works besides spinning motors with blheli and showing betaflight gyro (I donít have a receiver for it and donít have a spare air unit) I can find a few week old video before I pulled vista receiver for new build. I canít warranty and refund you any money. I know this setup works now and canít afford to refund because of technical nature of this hobby

I donít have the tpu air unit antenna mount and air unit mount and am waiting on some tpu... if you need those things I can print and ship Tuesday. If you have a vista I can make a vista antenna mount
Last edited by Bigredram87; Aug 02, 2020 at 10:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 02, 2020, 10:34 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Price lowered

Quick Reply