This thread is privately moderated by evildomain, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 31, 2020, 10:10 PM
Trader Rating: 21
King Chango!
Thread OP
$60.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

ImmersionRC PowerPlay - FPV DVR with Batteries Included

Up for sale is my ImmersionRC PowerPlay FPV DVR with batteries included and all cables. This DVR does a much better job at recording your FPV video feeds than the FatShark dvr. The ImmersionRC PowerPLay DVR also serves a power source for your goggles eliminating the need for a separate power pack. The batteries can be charged using the usb type-c plug. You can review your recording right from the integrated LCD screen. It is a necessary addition if you are serious about flying or just a novice. The DVR is in great condition and everything functions as it should.

I'm selling it because I am not going to be using it anytime soon.

You will receive the PowerPlay DVR, two power cables(different lengths), small head mounting clip, large head mounting clip, spare head mount cushions, headstrap top and original box.

Price is $60 shipped
PayPal only(plus fees)

I only ship to the lower 48 states, sorry.
Please take a good look at the photos. You will only receiver what is pictured.

Thank you...
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2020, 11:39 PM
Trader Rating: 25
Pm inbound.
Jul 31, 2020, 11:46 PM
Trader Rating: 21
King Chango!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrubaker
Pm inbound.