Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by rumme, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 04, 2005, 02:58 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Suspended Account

NEW..Dremel type rotary tool kit with accessories

I have a brand new rotary dremel type tool kit that I would like to sell..it was a gift from my fiances brother for my birthday..but I already own 1 and he lives out of state so it wasnt worth the hassle of me trying to get him to send me the receipt to return it...its brand new in box and still wrapped in plastic..its 18vdc and comes with rotary tool/ plug adapter and 60 piece tool accessory kit in a plastic case...the accessories attachments vary from diamond burr sets to sanding drum sets ..cut off wheels buffing set drill bits..etc...everything needed to do precise work on r/c planes or other projects.The dremel tool I currently use/have cost me $55 at home depot a few months ago.. I would like to get $30/or best offer {shipped} for this one..{in USA only} the accessories alone would cost over $25 if purchased individually..please p.m me if interested..I ship FED EX and supply traking number for verification..thanks...I have sold several planes along with transmiiter/reciever combo and other r/c accessories on these forums and have a perfect track record...thanks...
to remove ads between posts
May 04, 2005, 03:44 PM
LJH
Trader Rating: 10
LJH
Moths do not fly inverted
Someone must need a Dremel tool, I use mine almost everyday.

Cheers,
Jim
May 04, 2005, 03:53 PM
Suspended Account
Agreed..dont know how I ever got along with out 1...kinda like going to a brushless motor..:}
May 04, 2005, 04:01 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Island Toy

Interested

Don't want to sound more like a newbie than I am but what is 18vdc and how do i power this current. Also what do you mean by rotary tool/ plug adaptor. We are about to build our first ARF (17 year old son and myself) and would love to have a dremel tool. I'm interested! Will you take $25?
May 04, 2005, 04:15 PM
Suspended Account
It comes with everything..including the ac adapter..its ready to use..and you dont need to buy anyhting extra...Id really like to get $30..figure shipping is gonna be at least $5 or more..so in essence you are getting the kit under $25..since im asking $30 and that includes shipping..
May 04, 2005, 04:21 PM
Island Toy
Do you know the brand name and/or model #. I have a perfect PayPal record on e-bay. Either I missed it or you din't mention payment method.
May 04, 2005, 04:31 PM
Island Toy
Rumme,

I'm interested but I have to go. I'll check back in an hour or so and see if you've answered the previous questions.

Later
May 04, 2005, 04:34 PM
Trader Rating: 4
T:W>1= :>)
Evidently this is not a real "Dremel" brand, just a Dremel "type" rotary
tool. Is that correct?

Steve
May 04, 2005, 04:45 PM
Trader Rating: 37
CLUB GITMO
Is this the tool from Harbor Freight??? Dremel type???
May 04, 2005, 05:28 PM
Trader Rating: 37
CLUB GITMO
is it like this one???
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=41695
spot.
May 04, 2005, 05:53 PM
Suspended Account
Sold..thank you....

Quick Reply