This thread is privately moderated by danielphantom, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 31, 2020, 11:53 AM
Trader Rating: 173
Once in a lifetime
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Cnc hotwire airfoil foamcutting

Hello,

Am available to cut some blue foam cores for you, medium density foam. My heavier blue foam is very low in stock. I have a good amount of Dow 3" blue foam. It's a little bit lighter than the previous foam I've been using.

I have pink 25psi foam.

I have some Epp foam.

I have some light 1lb white foam for lighter projects.

Send me an email to [email protected] if you have specific questions.

Let me know the wingspan, root and tip chords, backsweep and the airfoil/s you would like to use.

I generally ship priority mail usps with tracking, if its going across the States, it may go parcel select with tracking if the priority gets too expensive.

I can cut off the leading edge/trailing edge and allow for skins if you're into sheeting with balsa/ply and need to add on a sub-leading edge/ailerons--

Thanks for looking,
to remove ads between posts
Aug 02, 2020, 09:34 AM
Trader Rating: 128
WITCH HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE
Nice work, I'll keep you in mind
Aug 03, 2020, 11:01 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Location?
Aug 03, 2020, 11:17 AM
Trader Rating: 173
Once in a lifetime