Aug 25, 2020, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PookaHat
Have you got any photos? Review of the assembly and flight?
Silly guy! I haven't had a chance to open the box yet. Once I do I will let everyone know.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 26, 2020, 08:47 AM
OMPHobby & Buddy RC
Thread OP
Quote:
When do you expect to ship?
Depends - the first round of 20 shipped directly from the factory to those that purchased, began arriving last week.
The container is slated to arrive near the end of september
Sep 06, 2020, 09:17 PM
Wheels make the world go-round
Hmm, these look interesting, and the price is attractive. I like the green most, but could live with the Red. Ha-ha

A few quick questions:

- Have you tested the motor on a 4S LiPo, and if so, which LiPo capacity and what was the settled current at full throttle on any prop. sizes you chose?
- What does the bottom side of the red color scheme look like? The website doesn't show.
- What are specs. of the PNP components such as the ESC, servos, motor, prop., etc.?
Last edited by T-CAT; Sep 11, 2020 at 02:48 PM.
Sep 09, 2020, 09:14 AM
Rabid Rabbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt_100
Silly guy! I haven't had a chance to open the box yet. Once I do I will let everyone know.
Have you built this yet?
Sep 09, 2020, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Have you built this yet?
Not yet...working on it though.
Sep 09, 2020, 09:32 AM
What kind of covering does the plane have? If it has ultra cote I' be in for one. If it's that sticky shelf paper no thanks.
Sep 09, 2020, 10:10 AM
OMPHobby & Buddy RC
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE WON
What kind of covering does the plane have? If it has ultra cote I' be in for one. If it's that sticky shelf paper no thanks.
It's Oracover
Sep 10, 2020, 10:22 AM
Hi guys, I guess these models didn't make it to Europe right? I love that Bighorn 49!
Sep 11, 2020, 02:13 PM
Bonjour de France.
Sera t’il possible d’en avoir pour l’Europe via un revendeur comme Lindinger ou Motion RC ?
Je pense qu’il peut faire du STOL et du Crow. Le train est en carbone ou aluminium?
Merci

Good morning from France.
Will it be possible to have them for Europe via a reseller like Lindinger or Motion RC?
I think he can do STOL and Crow. Is it carbon or aluminum?
Thank you
Sep 11, 2020, 02:47 PM
Wheels make the world go-round
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-CAT
Hmm, these look interesting, and the price is attractive. I like the green most, but could live with the Red. Ha-ha

A few quick questions:

- Have you tested the motor on a 4S LiPo, and if so, which LiPo capacity and what was the settled current at full throttle on any prop. sizes you chose?
- What does the bottom side of the red color scheme look like? The website doesn't show.
- What are specs. of the PNP components such as the ESC, servos, motor, prop., etc.?
TJ,

Any info. on the questions above?
Sep 13, 2020, 07:31 AM
Received my Bighorn 49 and thought I would give you my unboxing impressions. First of all the way the airplane is shipped is the best I have ever seen at any price point. it comes double boxed with sheets of particle board in between the two boxes to act as a barrier. It was amazing and huge kudos for this. opening the inner box is just as much of a treat everything is very well packed and individually bagged. Only minus is there are no printed instructions.
Sep 13, 2020, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-CAT
TJ,

Any info. on the questions above?
In the videos the mention flying it on 4s. The bottom of the green is mostly white with green tips.
Sep 13, 2020, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogly
Bonjour de France.
Sera t’il possible d’en avoir pour l’Europe via un revendeur comme Lindinger ou Motion RC ?
Je pense qu’il peut faire du STOL et du Crow. Le train est en carbone ou aluminium?
Merci

Good morning from France.
Will it be possible to have them for Europe via a reseller like Lindinger or Motion RC?
I think he can do STOL and Crow. Is it carbon or aluminum?
Thank you
carbon spar
Sep 13, 2020, 09:09 AM
Rabid Rabbit
Mine should be arriving today
Sep 15, 2020, 06:59 AM
Essential RC YouTube channel
Flying on a 3S2200 pack to keep it super light. So much fun to throw this around.

PERFECT RC FLYING AEROBATIC TRAINER !!! OMP BIGHORN: ESSENTIAL RC FLIGHT TEST (10 min 6 sec)

Quick Reply