This thread is privately moderated by builderMax, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 31, 2020, 02:03 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Problems with AS3X programming

Hi
I have been having a problem with my AR7350 receiver
When I first bind the Rx to my transmitter and no AS3X settings have been added. i.e. it is a normal receiver. All functions appear to work Okay.
When I go into the initial setting up of the AS3X functions problems occur as follows.
1.. Set receiver orientation – Gear and Aux’s working Okay
2.. set flight Mode Switch - still Okay
3.. Aircraft Type – when the selection is Normal Wing – Normal Tail – Gear and Aux’s still Okay
4.. When 1 Aileron and Normal Tail are selected the Gear and Aux’s stop working.
The receiver has the latest firmware installed versi9on 1.60 but I downloaded and installed the data again for this receiver in case I had somehow corrupted the program Data. It had no effect.
To get the Gear and Aux to work again I have to reset the Rx to defaults.
Is there an explanation for this problem or am I doing something wrong?
Has anyone else had this problem and if so what is the fix?
in anticipation
BuilderMax
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2020, 11:25 PM
Thread OP

AS3X problem Fixed

I found the problem.
Tx on, Rx Bound to Tx and connected to PC for AS3X programming
Using Spektrum Programmer
When the Rx is first bound to the Tx all ports are allocated as shown in the initial setup - Port Assignment and Failsafe. - Auxiliaries
i.e. Gear is port 5 and Aux1 is port 6
When I changed the wing type from normal to 1 aileron and 1 Flap. the Auxiliaries in the Port assignment page became unassigned meaning I had to reassign them. Gear and Aux's.
once I reassigned them every thing worked okay.
I hope this is not too confusing.

Quick Reply