This thread is privately moderated by mrfliboy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 30, 2020, 10:03 AM
Trader Rating: 289
Don't leave it Stock
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold

FPV.BLUE Complete setup 1.2/3 diversity

Donated to our club. I have hooked it up and all seems to be working.

Here is the lengthy thread to this product....https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ency-7km-range

Here is the only wrong thing that I could find wrong with it.....5th wire is disconnected.... Quote:You are the luckiest person ever, as you disconnected a reset pin for the camera sensor and the firmware is working its way around it. Anything else would have degraded the video quality or broken it entirely. Sorry I don't have stock yet. End quote

Shipping is negotiable, worldwide available
Not looking to split up at this time.
Ask questions and I'll do my best to answer.

Second pic is it working hooked up thru a HDMI cable on my garage tv.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2020, 10:30 AM
Trader Rating: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfliboy
Donated to our club. I have hooked it up and all seems to be working.

Here is the lengthy thread to this product....https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ency-7km-range

Here is the only wrong thing that I could find wrong with it.....5th wire is disconnected.... Quote:You are the luckiest person ever, as you disconnected a reset pin for the camera sensor and the firmware is working its way around it. Anything else would have degraded the video quality or broken it entirely. Sorry I don't have stock yet. End quote

Shipping is negotiable, worldwide available
Not looking to split up at this time.
Ask questions and I'll do my best to answer.

Second pic is it working hooked up thru a HDMI cable on my garage tv.
Smoking deal!! as they were sold for more than $800~900$ because its rare now.

Put a yagi antenna on it and you will get amazing HD video range.

Quick Reply