Jul 28, 2020, 02:58 PM
RC Heli Nation - Citizen # 606
Thread OP
Discussion

Warning about purchasing from Slimline RC

So I have been enjoying my Slimline M4 fueling system for years and decided to purchase a new one so I could have a bottle of 15% as well as a bottle of 30% going at the same time. I purchased one on-line on April 25th and get an email the next day that due to COVID they were only shipping on Wednesdays. No biggie. Couple of weeks pass and I check the order and notice that it's still in "processing". Again, no biggie as I understand that everyone is short handed and doing the best that they can. I inquire about the order via email and got the reply that they were waiting on fuel tubing and it should be in in a couple of days. Fast forward another month and was told that the warehouse had shut down and no orders were shipping. Ok... so I wait... Website says that they were opening up and will be shipping orders starting 7/15. Well, still no word on my order and now phone calls and emails are being ignored. I suppose I'll just let the credit card folks get my money back. Yes, they charged for the M4 fuel system on 4/27 and I have yet to receive anything other than broken promises.

If you need anything Slimline, order with caution. They ain't what they used to be.

Tim.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 28, 2020, 03:07 PM
Sad to hear this...hope it's an outlier incident. If nothing was/is shipping than all CC charges should have at least been refunded.
Jul 28, 2020, 03:14 PM
RC Heli Nation - Citizen # 606
Thread OP
So far no refund from Slimline. I filed a dispute with my credit card folks and they will be handling it from here.
Oct 27, 2020, 06:06 AM
Anything new with Slimline? Are they still operating?
Oct 27, 2020, 08:37 AM
Looks like Covid-19 may not be the only reason for no/non delivery....here's a thread with similar complaints 'pre Covid-19'
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...mline-Products

Quick Reply