This thread is privately moderated by Chadxcollin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 27, 2020, 12:45 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Suspended Account
Thread OP
$850.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Traxxas Xmaxx Snap on edition ( Black)

Up for sale is the Traxxas XMaxx Snap on Limited Edition (Black Body) with Tx, RX,Two 5000mah 25c Lipos & a Dual Charger..This is Brand New never touched the Street. Just took out the box and left on Shelf. Tx is still in boxed up as well as Lipos & Charger untouched. Manuals and accessories are still in original packaging untouched. I have original box and will ship in that box within another box of my own for extra safety. Will Ship UPS Ground and will insure. I only took out Box just to see the Splendid Beauty of the Pure Black Snap on Body and it's sure is a Show Queen i must say sitting on my Table. The Snap on Black edition is something to be treasured. If you never seen one then your in for a Shock. It's so Custom Looking you will love it taking out the Box....
PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS.

Just want to repeat. This Truck as never been used. Batteries are still packaged up untouched and truck never been outside. Just sitting on shelf.
Due to the nature of hobby, there are no returns. I described everything to the best of my ability. If you have any questions please ask.
Last edited by Chadxcollin; Jul 27, 2020 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Price change
to remove ads between posts
Jul 27, 2020, 08:44 AM
Trader Rating: 55
So I tried to contact you on the others you have posted but you closed the thread (they show sold now) and you have PMs turned off. You have a 0 trader rating (although you show a couple items as sold), joined just recently and have no posts other than the items you listed for sale.

I am interested but too many red flags.
Jul 27, 2020, 08:50 AM
Trader Rating: 118
Plus he deleted me asking for him to post his screen name with the truck. Red flag

Quick Reply