This thread is privately moderated by Canyon Storm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 26, 2020, 11:06 PM
Trader Rating: 17
Thread OP
$90.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Eagle Tree Microvector and GPS - unused

This has never been used in a model. It was bench tested for a new project that never got finished.
Itís been sitting in a box since then, I'm hoping someone can make better use of it.
Included is the Microvector, the GPS v2 and all necessary cables. I took pictures on all four sides, every port that should have a wire harness has one.
Including the PSU cable but I never bought the PSU.
Last edited by Canyon Storm; Aug 08, 2020 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Reduced price.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2020, 08:18 PM
Thread OP
Still available, lowered price.
Yesterday, 01:07 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Is it still available. I’m interested.
Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Thread OP
Still available.
Yesterday, 03:42 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Has it ever been plugged in and updated? What is the lower price and how can I pay for it?
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Ares Gamma 370 & FT Spear
What connector type is on the current sensor? Xt60/Deans/ or wire leads? Scratch that, after re-reading I think your saying there is no current sensor with the unit, just the harness.
Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Thread OP
I did power it up. That was more than a year ago and the firmware hasnít been updated since.
I prefer using paypal for payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsship
Has it ever been plugged in and updated? What is the lower price and how can I pay for it?
Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamH
What connector type is on the current sensor? Xt60/Deans/ or wire leads? Scratch that, after re-reading I think your saying there is no current sensor with the unit, just the harness.
Correct, no current sensor is included.

Quick Reply