Dec 22, 2011, 04:57 AM
Marcus Franco
Thread OP
This event was for the Year ending Party 2011 of Bank ABC...
to remove ads between posts
Dec 22, 2011, 05:00 AM
Marcus Franco
Thread OP
Magic Christmas Show at the Ibirapuera Gym in São Paulo and Rio Maracanãzinho Gym on Dec. 2,,3, 22 and 23 of 2011
Meli Kalikimaka!!!
Last edited by Guga; Dec 23, 2011 at 11:49 PM.
Dec 23, 2011, 10:03 PM
Marcus Franco
Thread OP
The Magic Christmas Show 2011 took place at the Maracanãzinho and Ibirapuera Gyms
Dec 2and 3 and 21 and 22 in São Paulo and Rio respectively

Magic Christmas Show.wmv (6 min 21 sec)
Last edited by Guga; Dec 25, 2011 at 12:14 AM.
Dec 24, 2011, 02:06 AM
Whats a search engine?
you guys are having TOO much fun ! Guga , Looks like your in the running for Santa next year
Dec 24, 2011, 08:24 AM
To all the good people on here's wishing you a very merry Christmas and all the very best for the coming New year.
And yes I agree with inventing man Guga you do play a perfect impression of jolly old Santa !!!! Merry christmas every one!!!!!!!!
Jan 02, 2012, 09:59 AM
Hi all! I leave in Tenerife (Spain) and i want to start doing Outdor blimp advertising here (on the beach). The problem is cuse i have low budget for investemnts. I have found a website in china that produce rc blimps (XDFLY dot COM) - here i found the better price of 7000$ for 11m outdor blimp. Now i want to ask all if someone buy blimps from China... It's god quality? what you think about this... If you now other chip price manufacturer please let me know. Thank you!
Jan 03, 2012, 02:19 AM
Chinese quality is still not good at all!
Try to connect with

skymedia-bg.com

They made custom blimps with high-quality american TPU membrane for realy good money

Other manufacturers are way too expensive - the result from my research
Jan 09, 2012, 08:25 AM
rc blimp manufacturer
hello you can try it!
that can be good for everyone i think you may take the risk, you can still fix it yourself later ...

may be it is good?

why are other brand selling rc blimps for 3 times the price?

really dont know??
Jan 24, 2012, 10:57 AM
rc blimp manufacturer

6 blimps for sabic

dear gentlemen's we just finish 7 blimps that will fly in Europe and middle east for a big plastic company
we send 4 pilots and train 6 more right there!

as there is nothing as spare over these big events we have to think to all worst cases .. ship happens we have every thing double !

i hope the event will be a success more news soon!

event is on 31 st !
Feb 01, 2012, 07:33 AM

concert tour of band "Parni Valjak"

We flew at venues in Zagreb and Split.

DM Vjeruj, tu sam čovjek, parni valjak, HELIFOTO & LETEĆA PROPAGANDA (1 min 41 sec)
Feb 01, 2012, 07:35 AM

concert tour of band "Parni Valjak"

During the concert

PARNI VALJAK, zagreb, arena, turneja "VJERUJ" (1 min 35 sec)

And one more in Split

Split, Spaladium ARENA (2 min 26 sec)
Last edited by Sinke; Feb 01, 2012 at 08:25 AM. Reason: New video
Feb 05, 2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexxato
Hi all! I leave in Tenerife (Spain) and i want to start doing Outdor blimp advertising here (on the beach). The problem is cuse i have low budget for investemnts. I have found a website in china that produce rc blimps (XDFLY dot COM) - here i found the better price of 7000$ for 11m outdor blimp. Now i want to ask all if someone buy blimps from China... It's god quality? what you think about this... If you now other chip price manufacturer please let me know. Thank you!
I want to share my experience because I started the job six months ago in Croatia. I researched a lot before purchase, and all the happiness that I decided to buy the airship from powerblimp. In the past 6 months we did a lot of flights and I can say that the airship is excellent quality. Now, since I have the experience, the most important thing is to have a quality blimp because it brings money to you. My advice is NO for china blimp. What are worth to buy "cheap" airship and then lose it because it was not good enough.
11 m is very large and do not know how you intended to transport blimp ?
Feb 26, 2012, 12:21 AM
Marcus Franco
Thread OP
Last Feb 16,17,18 and 19 I was invited to make some video
of the First Brasil Open 2012 Tenis
I took some pictures, when I receive the ok from the client I´ll publish the video...
Feb 26, 2012, 06:05 PM
rc blimp manufacturer
a small video of one of the 7 blimps flying for sabic

sabic blimp.m4v (2 min 12 sec)

cheers phil
Mar 23, 2012, 09:47 AM
Marcus Franco
Thread OP
Yesterday I flew for MedQuimica a Hot Air Shaped blimp
in a Farmaceutical convention in São Paulo.
Here are some pics.

Here is a small video

MedQuimica (1 min 17 sec)
Last edited by Guga; Mar 23, 2012 at 04:37 PM.

Quick Reply