New AnyCubic Mega Pro - 3D Printer and Laser Engraving

3D Printers are incredible and becoming more widely used in the RC industry. You can design and make your own custom parts, print other creators designs, and do it all right at home.

Splash

Two-In-One Machine from AnyCubic

3D Printers are incredible and becoming more widely used in the RC industry. You can design and make your own custom parts, print other creators designs, and do it all right at home. I've have an AnyCubic I3 Mega that has been running for almost 3 years now and still going strong. You can see my review on that one here.

AnyCubic has continued to grow and create new products and the latest one to get released is the new Mega Pro. It's similar to my I3 Mega, but it comes with a Laser Engraving head you can swap out to make designs in wood. It greatly opens up the possibilities of what you can do and make in your own home. Pricing is $329 with pre-orders slated to start on August 1 and the first shipments are going out on August 15th. Here's some specs from AnyCubic on the Mega Pro.

3D Printing

• Type: FDM
  • Build Volume: 210x210x205mm
  • Layer Resolution: .05-.3mm
  • Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm / Z 0.002mm
  • Extruder: Single
  • Nozzle Diameter: .4mm
  • Print Speed: 20-100 mm/s
  • Travel Speed: 100 mm/s
  • Supported Material: PLA, TPU, ABS

Laser Engraving

• Image Format: bmp
  • Engraving Size: 220x140 mm
  • Engraving Mode: Bitmap
  • Pixel Size: .05-.2mm
  • Recommended Laser Intensity: Brown Paper - 15%, Wood - 25%
  • Laser Height: 1-100mm
  • Rated Power 1500mW
  • Supported Materials: Leather, Paper, Wood

Check out the AnyCubic Mega Pro Here

Last edited by Jason Cole; Jul 17, 2020 at 10:33 AM..

Quick Reply