This thread is privately moderated by Z06 Tony, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 12, 2020, 09:52 AM
Trader Rating: 208
Thread OP
$55.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

New GPC DJI Mavic Air Case For Fly More Combo+More

I have for sale a GPC hard carry case for the DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo+Extras . It is new but I do not have the original plain brown box it came in. I have never used it and sold my Mavic Air.
Retail price is $99
My price is $55+$10 USPS Priority Mail shipping

The DJI Mavic Air Case from Go Professional Cases is a compact protective case that securely fits the DJI Mavic Air, controller, five batteries (with one in the drone), charger, folding charging hub, flight and charging cables, spare props, power bank adapter, SD card, and other accessories. The case measures approximately a foot by a foot and is resistant to impact damage, water, dust, UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus.

Key Features
SKB military spec case
Water-jet precision-cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration
Waterproof and dust-tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
Molded-in hinge for added protection
Trigger-release latch system
Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion-grip handle
Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
Made in the USA
Fits:
DJI Mavic Air
Controller (with controller sticks attached)
5 batteries (1 in the drone)
Mavic Air charger
Folding charging hub
Flight and charging cables
Spare props
Power bank adapter
SD card
Other accessories
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply