Jul 06, 2020, 10:21 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Help with Engine values

Looking for some help with the value of a couple plane motors I got as part of a package deal. I purchased two planes (TF F4U Gold Edition 60 & Tower Hobbies Uproar 60) and the motors came with them. I plan on going electric so don't need the motors. Plan on putting them here for sale but don't know their value. Have been in the RC world for years but always on the ground. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1. O.S. Max FX 46 with exhaust (Appears to be new)
2. Super Tigre 75 with exhaust (Unsure if used)
3. OS Max FP 25 with OS exhaust (Unsure if used)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 07, 2020, 08:37 AM
Best advice is to do an advanced search on E-bay for sold listings.

Regards
Dennis
Jul 07, 2020, 09:16 AM
Still gassin' it.
Can't say much about the value, because wet fuel nowadays basically is worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. Don't expect top dollar.

But you should have no trouble selling them, because all three are very usable engines with good to excellent reputations, and if indeed unused or low time, they should fetch a bit of money.
Jul 07, 2020, 10:36 AM
Pro Hoarder
On average about 40 to 70 dollars..If you want the most for them put them on Ebay
Latest blog entry: In flight
Jul 07, 2020, 10:15 PM
Thread OP
Thank you all for the replies. Going to move them over to the classified ads and hope someone on here can make use of them.

Quick Reply