This thread is privately moderated by friedeggs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 06, 2020, 08:23 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Hyperion Reno Racer

I picked up this old kit about a year and half ago , I just got around to putting it together does anyone have any experience on how these fly?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 06, 2020, 11:13 PM
Thread OP
Ok just maiden my Hyperion Rare Bear a kit that was produced some time around 2007 that I found in an old hobby shop collecting dust on the shelf , Wow it's a very responsive nice flying epp plane it flys great fast and slow
it turns sharp and rolls fast and the landings are very easy. the only thing is putting it together isn't as simple
cause there is a lot of cutting involved to place the electrical components other than that it's a neat little kit.

Quick Reply