This thread is privately moderated by Vintage.Racer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 05, 2020, 09:23 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Old man racing an old car!
Thread OP
$250.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

DX8 Gen 1 w/ internal Gen 2 upgrade by Horizon

Hello everyone. This was part of a package deal I bought last spring here. It has been my back up transmitter for just under a year, it works perfect, and I hate to sell it, but it is just sitting, and maybe someone else could use it. It came with a receipt from Horizon stating it has been upgrade internally to Gen 2 software, which I don't have here with me, posting from the office. It was include with the transmitter when I took possession, and is in the original box that is in good condition. I believe the original decal sheet is in the box as well. not 100% sure. I will take a look.

I am also including a case that I stuck it in, an older (with keys) JR brand marking hard shell aluminum style.

Upgraded LiPo GenAce 4000mah battery.

Last but not least, a 100% custom, probably the only one in existence, spiral bound, clear covered, hard copy English Instruction Manual I had Staples, or somebody like that make for me. VERY HANDY!!

Its in good shape overall, the screen has some small scratches from normal use.

Includes the original charger, but I don't think you can use with LiPo type batteries. Not sure.

Thanks for reading.

FYI, here is the thread I bought it from.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0#post41865153

VR
Last edited by Vintage.Racer; Jul 05, 2020 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Added info
to remove ads between posts
Jul 05, 2020, 09:25 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Old man racing an old car!
Thread OP

More Pics.

Few more shots.
Latest blog entry: Some pics.

Quick Reply