Jul 02, 2020, 10:06 AM
Thread OP

Weather Station Down

I need to replace the solar battery this weekend. Weather feed and camera feed are going to be down until further notice. Hit me up if you have any questions or concerns. Tristan
to remove ads between posts
Jul 07, 2020, 10:41 AM
Thread OP
New battery is scheduled to arrive on Friday. I hope to have the weather station and camera feed back online on Friday night. cheers!
Jul 12, 2020, 10:44 AM
Thread OP
New battery arrived and looks like it will fit (with a few mod's) but our cellular modem has failed. I had purchased a milspec one off of ebay for not much $ a couple of years ago and it has finally decided to fail. New one on order, hope to have it here in a week or so. Until then our video and WX feeds will be down.
Jul 23, 2020, 02:51 PM
Thread OP

Replacement Modem was ([email protected]!

The replacement cellular modem was a bargain, but also a real dud. I've ordered another one (a better one) that should be here this weekend. So camera and weather feed likely live again this Sunday. Cheers and happy flying!
Aug 10, 2020, 10:39 AM
Thread OP
Upgrades completed.

Weather feed back online: https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KORCORNE19

Camera feed:
I had to update our webcam feed and I'm waiting for the service provider to review and approve our public feed. I will share the link ASAP.

Big thanks to Lance, Bob, Joe for the assistance in getting the maintenance completed.
Aug 10, 2020, 04:22 PM

Thank you!

Tristan and crew, thank you very much for your efforts and time to fix and upgrade the weather station and camera. So cool to get latest weather data from right at the airfield.

Dave O
Aug 11, 2020, 09:22 AM
Thread OP
Update your bookmarks!

Weather Feed Link: https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KORCORNE19
Camera Feed Link: https://webcam.io/webcams/z2BBOz

Club Website Updates: Soon!
Aug 11, 2020, 12:13 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much for doing this!!
Last edited by Castel101; Aug 11, 2020 at 06:52 PM.
Aug 11, 2020, 06:50 PM
You da man
Aug 11, 2020, 08:02 PM
I want to fly everything!
Thanks again Tristan.

Everyone should know that our man T spent at least 4 hours messing around with the upgrade on Sunday. Worse yet, Tristan didn't even get to fly anything! Now that's what I call dedication to the club!

For my part, I did a couple of minutes of wire crimping and some hole hoolie-wobbling which didn't amount to diddly. And got some flights in.

So all the praise needs to go to Mr. T.
Aug 12, 2020, 09:48 AM
Thread OP
Some day I'm going to fly again. And, when that day comes, it is going to be epic!

Quick Reply