F3K Training App for Jeti Radios

Getting F3K task practice by yourself can be difficult if not down right impossible. Thankfully for Jeti radio users, there is an F3K training app available that makes it easy.

Splash

F3K Training On Your Own

Getting F3K task practice by yourself can be difficult if not down right impossible. Thankfully for Jeti radio users, there is an F3K training app available that makes it easy. The F3K Training App has been out for some time, but it was recently updated to include the new tasks for 2020 as well as a launch training function. The Launch Training feature requires the use of an altimeter with telemetry.

I've been using the app on my DS-12 radio and it has been great for training by myself. I can set and start a countdown to the window time off of a switch. At the buzzer I can launch with the radio set to start the flight time when I release the launch mode switch. Time is stopped when I press the launch mode switch. It works great and lets me practice quick turns and all the other tasks with audible countdowns similar to having a person timing me like in a normal contest. If you have a Jeti radio and fly hand launch gliders, you should check out this Lua app and enjoy.

To get the app, connect your radio to your computer and run the Jeti Studio program, then open up the App Manager and install it.

Read more about the F3K Training App Here

Quick Reply