This thread is privately moderated by wd9csa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 30, 2020, 02:52 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

Motion R/C P-38

Silver color scheme P-38 with upgraded articulated landing , 4 Lipo's , Spectrum / JR receiver , original landing gear,etc. Plane has less than a dozen flights, original nose wheel collapsed breaking off gear door so I added the articulated gear but never got around to fixing door, I have it in the box. Retired recently and no suitiable field near so I have decided it has to go. $400 bind and fly pickup near Harrisburg PA . Willing to drive and meet a reasonable distance. Startin in July I will be traveling route 80 to Eastern NJ and could deliver on the way to or back.

email [email protected] or post here if interested or need more details or pics
Last edited by wd9csa; Jul 01, 2020 at 06:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply