Traxxas Mercedes-Benz G 500 4x4²

Traxxas honors the engineering masterpiece that is the G-Class with this highly-detailed RC replica.

Splash

MODEL 82096-4: TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler with Mercedes-Benz G 500 4x4² Body

In 2015, Mercedes-Benz released the limited-production G 500 4x4² to stake its claim as the ultimate off-road vehicle. Outfitted with a powerful V8 engine, dynamic 4WD system, and military-grade portal axles, the G 500 4x4² had no equal. Traxxas honors the engineering masterpiece that is the G-Class with this highly-detailed RC replica. Based on the class-leading TRX-4®, the Traxxas Mercedes-Benz G 500 4x4² features portal axles, a high/low transmission, and locking differentials for superior all-terrain capability. The highly detailed body with unique wheels and tires makes this truck a fitting tribute to the legendary original.

Winter Wonderland | Traxxas Mercedes-Benz G 500 4x4² (3 min 4 sec)

• 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Trail Truck
  • Ready-To-Drive, with TQi™ Traxxas Link
  • Enabled 2.4GHz Radio System
  • XL-5 HV ESC (fwd/rev), and Titan® 550 motor

Learn More

Go to Traxxas for more info!

Jul 03, 2020, 08:51 PM
Very nice. Really looks like one of Matteo’s movies
Jul 03, 2020, 09:43 PM
RC Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgibjones
Very nice. Really looks like one of Matteo’s movies
Yes, it's not the usual desert or huge jump farm footage Traxxas usually has.

I'm looking at a TRX-4 now, and I see that this one is SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive than the Ford and Chevy versions. I wonder why they are so proud?

Maybe Mercedes knew it would be like free advertising for them, instead of trying to capitalize on every little thing. I'll probably get the Mercedes, even though I like the Ford body better.

How are these things holding up, with all the complexity? If they're as good as my Summit has been, they should be pretty solid.
Oct 06, 2020, 01:58 PM
RC Flying;Lego Contraption Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Z
Yes, it's not the usual desert or huge jump farm footage Traxxas usually has.

I'm looking at a TRX-4 now, and I see that this one is SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive than the Ford and Chevy versions. I wonder why they are so proud?

Maybe Mercedes knew it would be like free advertising for them, instead of trying to capitalize on every little thing. I'll probably get the Mercedes, even though I like the Ford body better.

How are these things holding up, with all the complexity? If they're as good as my Summit has been, they should be pretty solid.
Im sure you've made a decision already. But I just got mine a couple weeks ago. I sold my Summit and got the TRX-4. The Traxxas Summit started to have issues (I bought it used). So I got the G500. I'm a fan of Mercedes. Overall, I have to say that this is one heck of a crawler! Not disappointed yet!

Quick Reply