This thread is privately moderated by ckalkhof, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 30, 2020, 09:26 AM
Trader Rating: 21
Thread OP
$275.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Thunder Tiger Neptune SB-1 Submarine

Hello! I used this wonderful submarine to take some underwater video a few years ago - used it around three times. The submarine has been packed up for a couple years. Everything looks to be in perfect condition. The only thing I found is the submarine battery will no longer take a charge and will need to be replaced. This is a huge and heavy submarine! It really makes an impression with its shear size. I forgot how big it was until I took it out of the box for these pictures. Absolutely everything that was with it when new is included. You can see I take really good care of my stuff :-) Depending on where you live, I may pay all the shipping costs for you. That will be a huge savings.

PM me if you have any questions.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2020, 12:48 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Neptune

Sent you a message.
Jun 30, 2020, 01:28 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Pm ed
Jul 01, 2020, 12:45 AM
Trader Rating: 4
cheers if the deal falls thru i will tack it thanks hunter