This thread is privately moderated by YoungPilotAle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 29, 2020, 10:27 PM
Trader Rating: 2
AlexKirkl
Thread OP
$350.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

DJI F550 Flamewheel PNP w/batteries

DJI F550 Flamewheel hexacopter in good condition, does NOT come with receiver so it is PNP but will add in the Spektrum receiver if interested. Price INCLUDES shipping. I received this in a bunch of rc stuff and I am not into drones at all and need money for other projects so this NEEDS TO SELL. Donít know the history of this drone only whatís on it, props seem to have some wear on them. Batteries look to be brand new or barely used. Comes with DJI NAZA GPS and flight controller, 2 axis gimbal, 2 Lipo batteries, extra landing legs, LED position lights, and an assortment of wires for programming. Please make an offer if interested and feel free to ask any questions Iíll do my best to answer, I need this gone. Will ship but may require some disassembly to get it into a good-sized box.
Best way to contact me is by email: [email protected]

GOLD EDT 6000mAh 55c 3s Lipo w/Deans (TWO total as of now)
DJI NAZA GPS
ReadyMade RC 2-axis gimbal for GoPro
Hobbywing SkyWalker 40amp ESCs
Stock DJI motors
Fly Sight antenna/transmitter
Will throw in a Spektrum AR9310 DSMX Carbon fuse Receiver for an additional $85
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply